This set is truly awesome. I am at the stage where the key cover has to go on and I have hit a wall. It will attach and close, but it will not open all the way. The black keys are preventing it from being able to fully open. Anyone else experience this issue? Any and all advice is welcome...TIA

There has been a lot of people saying that there are issues with the keyboard, so maybe this will be helpful.

Also, what bag are you on? So I can get a better understanding of your issue.

14 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

There has been a lot of people saying that there are issues with the keyboard, so maybe this will be helpful.

Also, what bag are you on? So I can get a better understanding of your issue.

I finished the key cover which is bag 16 I believe. I don't want to move past it until I can situate it properly. I cannot figure out a way to pull the keys closer to the front so that there is room for it to close. Everything seems to be where it should be after going over and over it. It is super frustrating to be at a standstill so close to the end. 

16 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

I imagine the black keys are somehow misplaced, or maybe another part is in the wrong spot.

There really isn't anywhere else for the keys to go that I can figure. The keyboard appears to be in the correct spot and no matter how much I try, I cannot get it any closer to the front, not that there is much space there anyway. 

1 hour ago, Dragcitygrl said:

I finished the key cover which is bag 16 I believe. I don't want to move past it until I can situate it properly. I cannot figure out a way to pull the keys closer to the front so that there is room for it to close. Everything seems to be where it should be after going over and over it. It is super frustrating to be at a standstill so close to the end. 

Did you try it with the App?