KMPMOCS

[MOC] KMP's Vehicle MOCS

Recommended Posts

1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1

8-wide 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1

The car that helped James Bond perform fancy stunts in Diamonds Are Forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mazda RX-7 FD Spirit R Edition

8-wide Mazda RX-7 FD Spirit R Edition

The special edition that marked the FD's final production run back in 2002, where they're all equipped with BBS rims as standard wheels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow man I really love this stream. I especially love your black 458, jesko, and LFA. They all just capture the detail so nicely. I've tried making some of these cars, and they haven't turned out nearly this good. I'm just wondering, can the Jesko fit a minifig?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, noahtheb said:

Wow man I really love this stream. I especially love your black 458, jesko, and LFA. They all just capture the detail so nicely. I've tried making some of these cars, and they haven't turned out nearly this good. I'm just wondering, can the Jesko fit a minifig?

Thank you =)  Unfortunately the Jesko doesn't fit minifig, because I needed to keep the roof low and the cock pit short.

Modifications can be done to change that, but would need to raise the roof by 1 plate, and elongate the cockpit, which means compromising the proportion a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KMPMOCS said:

Thank you =)  Unfortunately the Jesko doesn't fit minifig, because I needed to keep the roof low and the cock pit short.

Modifications can be done to change that, but would need to raise the roof by 1 plate, and elongate the cockpit, which means compromising the proportion a little.

I understand. Sometimes I have had to comprimise space to keep the proportions too. Looking back, I also like your AE86.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2018 Ford GT 67 Heritage Edition2018 Ford GT 67 Heritage Edition

8-wide 2018 Ford GT '67 Heritage Edition

This edition was released to pay homage to the GT that won the '67 Le Mans. The 9w Bronco has made the new SC set quite expensive, so I've moc-ed one for myself over the weekend.

Edited by KMPMOCS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This is gorgeous! I love the white 2x2 round tile on the side to represent the number, and the headlights are beautifully built. Lego Speed Champion designers could learn a thing or two from you...

Edited by noahtheb
spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, noahtheb said:

This is gorgeous! I love the white 2x2 round tile on the side to represent the number, and the headlights are beautifully built. Lego Speed Champion designers could learn a thing or two from you...

Thank you :)

Unfortunately Lego designers are designing with one hand tied, they have to meet criterias that the builds have to be simple, sturdy enough for young Lego builders to play with, so it's totally understandable that they compromised the looks a bit for those criterias =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh... totally understand. I can definitely see why those criteria are important for younger kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chevrolet Corvette C3Chevrolet Corvette C3

8-wide Corvette C3

Still stuck at home due to the pandemic, I've used the free time to build myself a C3. The rear is a tricky one, I've used hinges to angle the rear a little, but it's not perfect still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I really love the roofline and angled rear! That SNOT technique on the front is beautiful as well.

Edited by noahtheb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inzdnh.png

Ferrari 288 GTO - Alternate build from the new Lego 76901 Toyota Supra set

It's doable, will surely buy the set to brick build this to make sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alternate Build of Lego 76901 - Mazda RX-7 FD of Initial D

Alternate build of Lego 76901 - Mazda RX-7 FD of Initial D

This was the RE Ameniya spec introduced for the epic race against R34 in Stage 4 of Initial D, built only using parts available in Lego 76901 Supra set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2021 at 3:44 AM, noahtheb said:

I like how you made the spoiler!

Thank you :D

Alternate of Lego 76901 - Ferrari 288 GTO

Ferrari 288 GTO - My 2nd alternate build of the 76901 Supra set, based on the GTO that I built last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Love those cars, really can see how 8 wide gives more options.

Also nice how all those cars have different headlights and don't use stickers for them. (I just dont like the sticker headlights on the official sets)

Edited by TeriXeri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2021 at 6:28 AM, TeriXeri said:

Love those cars, really can see how 8 wide gives more options.

Also nice how all those cars have different headlights and don't use stickers for them. (I just dont like the sticker headlights on the official sets)

Thank you =D

Alternate of Lego 76901 - Honda NSX

My 3rd alternate build of the 76901 set - the 1990 Honda NSX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, noahtheb said:

The way you used the printed fog light piece is genius

Thank you =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alternate of Lego 76901 - Bugatti Speedster Concept

My fifth alternate build of the 76901 set, a fictional Bugatti Speedster Concept. The windscreen in the set is too big for a Chiron, so I opted for something a little odd this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't even know this car existed, but after a quick google search, I can confirm that your car is accurate. It's amazing how you can make so many accurate alt. builds from one set!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2021 at 3:21 AM, noahtheb said:

I didn't even know this car existed, but after a quick google search, I can confirm that your car is accurate. It's amazing how you can make so many accurate alt. builds from one set!

Thank you =D

Alternate of Lego 76901 - DeTomaso Pantera

Another alternate from 76901, this time it's the DeTomaso Pantera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.