KMPMOCS

[MOC] KMP's Vehicle MOCS

8 hours ago, KMPMOCS said:

Alternate of Lego 76901 - Toyota GR Corolla

Alternate build of 76901 set - the newly launched Toyota GR Corolla. In the part of the world I live in, Corolla was always a regular sedan, it's rather strange to see the name used on their hatchbacks/hot-hatch.

This looks so good, and a great representation of one of my new favorite hot hatches.

11 hours ago, noahtheb said:

This looks so good, and a great representation of one of my new favorite hot hatches.

Thank you =)

Sauber-Mercedes C9

Sauber-Mercedes C9 - Rectified the errors I made at the rear-end, and also added an alternate headlight piece.

Nissan Skyline GT-R R32

The Gojira - R32. Let's start with the toughest part - the grille, I've seen fellow builders built it with the panel piece (30413), so I had to try hard to find another way of building it, and finally the spoiler piece (30925) gave me the solution, it's a difficult method because it has to be hinged in a way that it wont cause collision/friction.

Edited by KMPMOCS
Edited

These all look really good, your building expertise has improved much. I love checking out this thread for updates and am very glad you are still active. Thanks I appreciate the effort.

Edited by Johnny1360

2 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

These all look really good, your building expertise has improved much. I love checking out this thread for updates and am very glad you are still active. Thanks I appreciate the effort.

Thank you :)

9 hours ago, noahtheb said:

This is jaw-dropping. Probably my favorite r32 in lego.

Thank you <3

[UPDATE] 2020 R8 LMS of Team Hitotsuyama

Updated my 2020 Audi R8 LMS of Team Hitotsuyama. My previous build had issues with proportions, so now the rear-end's been lowered, moved the cockpit 1 stud forward, tweaked the wing & also made changes to the front. It's still not quite accurate enough, let's see if I get new ideas in the future.

23 hours ago, dimka_ya said:

cool model! :)

Thank you =)

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

R34. Tricky build because many builders had already done this, but glad to have found a way to build the grille differently.

20 hours ago, KMPMOCS said:

Thank you =)

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

R34. Tricky build because many builders had already done this, but glad to have found a way to build the grille differently.

Really clean build overall, and I like how you included the license plate, it adds even more realism. The wing is also nice.

On 5/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, noahtheb said:

Really clean build overall, and I like how you included the license plate, it adds even more realism. The wing is also nice.

Thank you =)

Alternate of Lego 76901 - R34

Alternate build of Lego 76901 - R34 

UPDATE - 488 Pista

Made some changes to my 488 Pista, changed the way the headlights are hinged, it is now attached with the round plate with stem rather than the bar piece previously, which makes for a more tedious build but I'm way more satisfied with this new idea that I've just figured out.

Front splitter has been reworked and I've tweaked the side details too, while rear remains unchanged. More work still needed for a more accurate bonnet.

1 hour ago, KMPMOCS said:

Video tutorial - MX-5 Miata NA, alternate build of Lego 76901

Definitely my favorite alternate of this set by far.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:57 PM, noahtheb said:

Definitely my favorite alternate of this set by far.

Thank you =)

Video tutorial - Alternate 76901 Mazda RX-7 FD

Edited by KMPMOCS
Edited