KMPMOCS

[MOC] KMP's Vehicle MOCS

Having absolutely no familiarity or frame of reference for this car, I wondered if maybe the use of the spoiler piece for the front fascia was a bit "plain" or "under detailed?" (not trying to insult, just explaining my thought process) But then I looked up the rear car, and yeah, okay. That's actually a wonderful part choice there. I did not realize how simplified and streamlined the color grouping on the real car is! I totally get it now. Great job.

4 hours ago, Carbohydrates said:

Having absolutely no familiarity or frame of reference for this car, I wondered if maybe the use of the spoiler piece for the front fascia was a bit "plain" or "under detailed?" (not trying to insult, just explaining my thought process) But then I looked up the rear car, and yeah, okay. That's actually a wonderful part choice there. I did not realize how simplified and streamlined the color grouping on the real car is! I totally get it now. Great job.

Thank you =) Yea I actually always try to simplify my mocs actually, emphasizing on giving it a cleaner look.

Take windscreens for example, some builders brick-build their A-pillars, while I'd try using ready-made windscreens whenever possible.

Update - Toyota Trueno AE86 of Initial D

Updated my AE86, it's long overdue as the original version was built using LDD back in 2017.

Gave it bigger SC wheels, new SC vehicle base so now 2 figs can sit alongside each other. Added new C-pillars and new seats as well.

1966 Ford GT40 Mk2

1966 Ford GT40. Basically the same as my 2005 GT, added some new SC goodies and made changes to the rear end.

20 hours ago, noahtheb said:

This looks even better than your old GT, which already looked amazing.

Thank you =)

Alternate Lego 76905 - McLaren F1 LM

Alternate build of Lego 76905 - McLaren F1 LM. 

Reasonably satisfied with this one, able to rectify some flaws of the version I made back in January, will try to make one in red as more parts are needed for further improvements.

Edited by KMPMOCS
Edit - Typo

On 11/16/2021 at 10:01 PM, noahtheb said:

Looks great, the front looks like it has some pretty complicated construction.

Thank you =)

Alternate of Lego 76901 - Honda Civic Type R

Alternate of Lego 76901 - Honda Civic Type R FK-8

If the rear is 1 plate shorter it would look better I believe, but this fender takes up too much space, probably gonna build another improved version in the future.

Maserati MC12

Maserati MC12. Would have built this in white/dark blue if not for the fact that the arch piece 70681 isn't available in dark blue yet.

Something is still a bit off about this, will make some tweaks if I have fresh ideas in future.

Looks great! It reminds a bit of the F50, maybe with some changes to the side and rear vent, and a color switch to red, it could be an F50?

On 11/30/2021 at 12:39 AM, noahtheb said:

Looks great! It reminds a bit of the F50, maybe with some changes to the side and rear vent, and a color switch to red, it could be an F50?

Thank you =) I had the same thought too! The new arch piece also inspired me to build an F50 this week

Ferrari F50

Ferrari F50. Couldn't be built in red yet, because the new arch piece doesn't exist in red at the moment.

On 12/6/2021 at 4:08 AM, noahtheb said:

Wow that looks good! I love the front splitter and the parts usage with the arch piece

Thank you!

Pagani Zonda R Evoluzione

Updated my Zonda R and turned it into the Evoluzione version. 

Gave it new SC wheels, windscreen and vehicle base. Once again the new 70681 arch piece came in handy.

Edited by KMPMOCS
Edit - Pic changed

Audi R8 LMS of Team Hitotsuyama

Audi Team Hitotsuyama's R8 LMS that won the Super GT race in Suzuka in 2020, too bad Lego doesn't have dark red coloured wheels.

This is mostly a modification from my previous R8 built in January last year, it's still not perfect because certain curves of the car is difficult to get right in 8-wide build. Thanks for viewing =D

On 12/23/2021 at 3:42 AM, Brickwolf said:

Great cars! I like the F-150 truck.

Thank you <3

Porsche 959 (961)

Porsche 959 (961). Named as the 961 in its entries to the '86 & '87 Le Mans, donning the Rothmans livery in '87.

7wide at the front and 8wide from the cockpit onwards. Wanted to use the 35789 fender but it's so rare in red, and there's always the suspicion that it would 'collide' against the angled bonnet here.

Delorean of Back to The Future

Delorean from BTTF movie. Super difficult moc because this has already been done by many builders, had to build it differently so mine won't look too similar to another builder's work. Haven't yet figured out a mechanism to make the wheels fold for its 'flight mode' unfortunately.

You make som great MOCs!! Keep up posting; I might not me commenting a lot, but I enjoy it a lot!

Question; do you keep all your MOCs, or are the taken apart after some time?

2 hours ago, jpx said:

You make som great MOCs!! Keep up posting; I might not me commenting a lot, but I enjoy it a lot!

Question; do you keep all your MOCs, or are the taken apart after some time?

Same, I don't comment all the time but I sure enjoy these mocs!