KMPMOCS

[MOC] KMP's Vehicle MOCS

45 minutes ago, Carbohydrates said:

Kinda wanna just buy that set and spend an afternoon doing all your alternate builds.

To have an accomplished builder like yourself saying that has already given me a huge honour! Thank you =D

Alternate of Lego 76899 - Lamborghini Aventador

Alternate build from the 76899 Lamborghini set - Lamborghini Aventador, which is pretty much the same as the one I built before, but the nose here is slightly shorter, and wheelbase is shorter too.

Alternate of Lego 76899 - Lamborghini Veneno

76899 Alternate - Lamborghini Veneno.

Pretty much the same Veneno I built last year, but this is 1 plate taller, thus able to fit 2 figs.

I haven't been on here in a while, and I have missed a lot! That Flauchbeau Porshce looks so good.

On 7/6/2021 at 8:20 AM, noahtheb said:

I haven't been on here in a while, and I have missed a lot! That Flauchbeau Porshce looks so good.

Thank you :D

Alternate Lego 76905 - Ferrari Roma

Alternate build of Lego 76905 - Ferrari Roma

2018 Aston Martin Vantage

2018 Aston Martin Vantage. Back to regularly scheduled programming, a non-alternate build this time. Aston Martins, old or new, have always been difficult to build accurately with bricks, the Vantage is no exception!

On 7/21/2021 at 8:52 AM, noahtheb said:

I saw this on Instagram, and was amazed by it. Those headlights are perfect.

Thank you =D

adN7EM.png

Ferrari Enzo. Got some mixed feelings about this build, nose/bonnet is a little too high due to those studded 1x4 wedge plates, but then even if they were studless I'm not sure it would be much of an improvement either. Maybe if this was built in black colour it would look better.

Edited by KMPMOCS
Edit : Photo replaced

Oh wow this is one of my new favorites from you! I might have to take apart my RX-7 to build it...

On 7/28/2021 at 2:08 AM, noahtheb said:

Oh wow this is one of my new favorites from you! I might have to take apart my RX-7 to build it...

Thank you :)

Ferrari 488 Pista

Updated my Ferrari 488 Pista. Still unable to brick-build a more accurate set of headlights, but discovered new ways to improve the side profile and rear end.

Edited by KMPMOCS
Edit - Photo replaced after improvement was made to Pista's front end

On 7/27/2021 at 11:33 AM, KMPMOCS said:

Thank you =D

Ferrari Enzo

Ferrari Enzo. Got some mixed feelings about this build, nose/bonnet is a little too high due to those studded 1x4 wedge plates, but then even if they were studless I'm not sure it would be much of an improvement either. Maybe if this was built in black colour it would look better.

Quietly enjoying everything you post of course, but I have to specifically mention how much I adore this. Amazing job.

Edited by Carbohydrates

31 minutes ago, Carbohydrates said:

Quietly enjoying everything you post of course, but I have to specifically mention how much I adore this. Amazing job.

Thank you =D

PMv4NX.png

Ferrari 488 GTE AF Corse. Basically the same thing as the Pista I posted the other day, with some colour swaps and a wing this can also turn into a GTE as well.

Edited by KMPMOCS
Edit : typo

Porsche 918 Spyder

Porsche 918 Spyder. Unfortunately due to the difficulty level the result is not really an accurate 918, it needs a little bit more curves at the front, and some other ways to build a more accurate air intake, and the shapes around the headlights are hard to be replicated with Lego bricks too.

LaFerrari Updated

Made changes to my LaFerrari's front end, and also changed the windscreen and B-pillars so now it's able to fit 2 minifigs, the rear end remains unchanged.

Ferrari P80/C

P80/C. The one-off Ferrari - based on 488 GT3 - custom built for a collector, according to what I read on the internet. 

On 9/8/2021 at 8:06 PM, noahtheb said:

I love that it still fits a minifigure. The front is good.

Thank you =)

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Lego Sesto Elemento. Uploaded renders of 3 different front ends to my IG back in Feb, settled with the 2nd option in the end. Still got some flaws so will look to improve it once I got new ideas.

17 hours ago, noahtheb said:

Pretty good, the red accents are done well.

1 hour ago, dimka_ya said:

Fabulous! Your work is impressive and inspiring.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the kind words =)