KMPMOCS

[MOC] KMP's Vehicle MOCS

Decided to take inspiration from fellow builders and put all my past & future builds into one thread, so I wouldn't feel bad about having to create new threads everytime I had something new to upload.

The first pictures are the builds that got me started back in 2017, and ones at the bottom are the more recent mocs that I've made.

Update - Classic MustangLe Mans Prototype Race Car MOC2005 Mustang V6Toyota AE86 of Initial DDark Knight's TumblerAston Martin VulcanBat Wolf of Lego Batman Movie1984 Ferrari TestarossaVW Golf Mk1 CabrioletFord F-150 RaptorLe Mans Prototype Race Car #2Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTOMcLaren P11967 Camaro VengeanceCommissioned Project - Mario Andretti's 1969 Indy 500 CarRework - Ford GTFerrari F40 LMMazda RX-7 FC of Initial D Stage 5Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4Porsche 917KLamborghini MiuraLancia Delta HF IntegraleAudi R8 V10 PlusFerrari 288 GTOPorsche 962CLamborghini VenenoLego vintage set 1517 RemakeFerrari 488 PistaPorsche 935 K3Toyota GT-One TS020BMW M4Lamborghini Huracan PerformanteLaFerrariPagani HuayraLancia 037 RallyPagani Zonda R

Jaguar XJR-12

Completed in January 2021

Jaguar XJR-12Jaguar XJR-12

McLaren Senna

Completed in January 2021

McLaren SennaMcLaren Senna

Lexus LFA

Modification of an earlier version that I built back in 2019

Lexus LFALexus LFA

Bentley Mulliner Bacalar

Completed in February 2021

Bentley Mulliner BacalarBentley Mulliner Bacalar

Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut

Completed in February 2021

Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut

Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut

Edited by KMPMOCS
Photo replacement

Wow, those are incredible designs, all are very recognisable and perfectly scaled to each other, but all have such high levels of detail and the angles you've achieved throughout are great

17 minutes ago, Stuartn said:

Wow, those are incredible designs, all are very recognisable and perfectly scaled to each other, but all have such high levels of detail and the angles you've achieved throughout are great

Thank you =)

34 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

These look great, especially considering the scale!

Thank you :D

7 minutes ago, Scoar Sonander said:

Lovely small scale models, with great angles! Everybody seems to be downscaling everything...

Yea, with Lego being a little expensive I find 8-wide is the most feasible scale to have fun with and adding enough details without breaking the bank 

Render of Pagani Zonda Cinque

8-wide Zonda Cinque

Just completed this, my Huayra and Zonda R both had the 1x4 panel piece protruding at the front of the bonnet, which wasn't ideal. This Cinque now has a fix for that with a slightly differrent technique.

Wanted to brick-build this, but the yellow mudguard is so rare, and I have to wait for the new 1x2 bracket piece to be available in other colours other than yellow and DBG.

2 hours ago, KMPMOCS said:

Wanted to brick-build this, but the yellow mudguard is so rare

You're not kidding! I sourced a set a while ago and ended up just buying a couple copies of the set they came in instead. It worked out to be cheaper in my case.

Great work, by the way. It's great seeing these all in one place. Plus, seeing your AE86 a few days ago motivated me to finally design my own (I'm more of a 6-wide guy), so special thanks for that.

4 hours ago, Carbohydrates said:

You're not kidding! I sourced a set a while ago and ended up just buying a couple copies of the set they came in instead. It worked out to be cheaper in my case.

Great work, by the way. It's great seeing these all in one place. Plus, seeing your AE86 a few days ago motivated me to finally design my own (I'm more of a 6-wide guy), so special thanks for that.

Thank you :) I'm a big fan of your work actually. Fantastic job on the pop-up headlights, very clever to use the 1x1 bracket like that !

7-wide Ferrari 330 P4

Top is with front aero-slits, bottom one without

Ferrari 330 P4

Q3Mh9Z.png

One of my trickiest mocs, had to make it 7-wide so the size of headlights would appear more proportional in relation to the overall size of the car.

Hey your Ferrari 330 P4 looks great! :thumbup:  I definitely prefer the first version though, with the little corner winglet things at the front.

Not knowing anything about the car at all, I prefer the second one for its streamlining, but both look incredible. Very well done.

4 hours ago, Dazzzy said:

Hey your Ferrari 330 P4 looks great! :thumbup:  I definitely prefer the first version though, with the little corner winglet things at the front.

Thank you :) I kinda prefer the one with the mini winglet too

1 hour ago, Carbohydrates said:

Not knowing anything about the car at all, I prefer the second one for its streamlining, but both look incredible. Very well done.

Thank you =)

12 hours ago, KMPMOCS said:

7-wide Ferrari 330 P4

Top is with front aero-slits, bottom one without

Ferrari 330 P4

Q3Mh9Z.png

One of my trickiest mocs, had to make it 7-wide so the size of headlights would appear more proportional in relation to the overall size of the car.

:classic: The P4 is just outrageously good!

I can see that it might be possible to derive a Lola T70 from your ingenious build technique, too.

11 hours ago, McLaren said:

:classic: The P4 is just outrageously good!

I can see that it might be possible to derive a Lola T70 from your ingenious build technique, too.

Thank you :)  Yea I think that's possible

Minor Modification - Aventador LP700-4

Minor Tweaks made on Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Shortened the front end by 1 plate, because it was a tad too long, hence also needed to use the cut slopes to replace the curved slopes to avoid collision with those wedge plates on the side.

Ferrari Monza SP1

Ferrari Monza SP1

Not the best part usage for the headlights, but I like how it turned out. Glad to have found a solution to build the curves under the headlights.

Edited by KMPMOCS

Always excited to see a new post from you in this thread. You have such a distinctive style that comes through in the things you build. Hey, this is stellar! I love any use of that particular mudguard piece in your fascia, but I especially love the cockpit here. Just detailed enough and perfectly scaled. Nice model.

1 hour ago, Carbohydrates said:

Always excited to see a new post from you in this thread. You have such a distinctive style that comes through in the things you build. Hey, this is stellar! I love any use of that particular mudguard piece in your fascia, but I especially love the cockpit here. Just detailed enough and perfectly scaled. Nice model.

Thank you so much for the kinds words =) 

Porsche 911 GT1 98

8-wide Porsche GT1-98

In the wrong livery, should have been the Mobil 1 livery that won the '98 Le Mans, but I don't plan on getting custom decals for it, and all-white moc is a big no against my preferred white backdrop... So, Marlboro livery it is, which is my favourite racing livery!

Vorsteiner Ferrari 458

8-wide Ferrari 458 tuned by Vorsteiner

The attempt to build a stock 458 wasn't successful as the air intakes were too difficult, so I've ended up with something that looks like Vorsteiner body kits. Hope that someday the 36841 bracket will be available in red so I could build a red 458 GT3.

Porsche GT3 RS with Weissach Package

8-wide Porsche 911 GT3 RS 

With Weissach Package that includes carbon bonnet, carbon roof, etc.

Quite happy with the result as my expectation was a bit low to be honest. This front end also inspired me to build the 458 last week.

Ferrari F12 TDF

8-wide Ferrari F12 TDF

The front is a modification of my 458. It's a fragile build but one that I'm happy about because it was quite the challenge.

Mercedes Benz CLK GTR

8-wide Mercedes Benz CLK GTR

This is the street legal version, didn't build the race version because I couldn't buy any Grey/Silver mudguards