JBB_777

Motorized AT-TE free instructions

Proud to present my latest moc. A motorized ATTE.

ATTE_009.jpg

Instructions can be found here

it can walk, steer by articulation and control the main gun rotation and elevation. 
02.jpeg

04_bottom.jpeg

This just looks incredible. Too good to be true. :wub:

Do you have a short video of the functions? Would help me to love this walker even more :laugh::sweet:

oh wow, just looked at your instagram, this is an amazing work, you are truly talented, thank you so much for sharing with us...

Just wondering... will you also make a non-motorized version( for poor afols) ? :p

I've been following this moc along for some time on instagram, and it is extremely impressive. You should be extremely proud of yourself for making both a model that functions with such a degree of movie accuracy, while also being an astonishingly clean and detailed model to display.

that's pretty cool - even with articulating or turning. Nice scaping with all the angles making a very good impression.

Luckily I downloaded the pdf already yesterday...

Thanks for all your positive comments. Look for JBB_777 on rebrickable or instagram to see more.

Even unmotorised that would be an incredible build, due to teh high level of detail and accuracy, but for that to be motorised is fantastic and truly a testament to your great skill in designing it.

I've always really liked these motorized walkers, but the fact that your version in addition is also detailed and visually appealing is simply brilliant. Thank you for providing instructions too!

Amazing work with this, I’ve also been following progress on Instagram, it’s been a real joy to see it develop! It’s a lot of fun watching it plod along, well done!

Wow, that is incredible! I attempted this a few years ago but was not satisfied with the way the legs moved and the weight of the model could not be carried by the motor I used. I am interested in looking at your instructions to see how you made it work!

Spectacular. I would just repeat myself from Instagram and Rebrickable, but this is indeed brilliant.

It could only get better without the use of some of the older parts, but I reckon there was no way around that.

The motion is awesome!

The way it walks and the legs bending a little under the weight, really really well rendered.