Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL-FB] Large Wooden Fort in Tarlor

@Faladrin, you don't even have to leave this post to find examples of me challenging rules for being unclear. My kerfuffle on this build was that when I built these two forts in the towns they are in, the towns were deliberately chosen because of the ring the defensive radius would create, which had been struck before I joined but were still listed on the chart. I guess my point is, I totally feel your frustration on the rule clarity and am the last person who could justify taking offense to somebody challenging a rule for one of my builds.

The fort I just build in Nola Mar I actually built over Christmas. The reasons that 3 (me 2 @Bodi 1) forts were dropped in TV in the last few days is (exactly to your point), we'd held off posting anything in TV until we had it clear from @Bregirthat we could. We didn't know until this week that we actually could have built in these towns earlier (the mission I just posted in Nola Mar, I have been waiting to post since NOV.

Valid constructive criticism somebody else said today... all "logs" all the way around is at best flat and dull, at worst lazy. And... it is easier digital (I think so anyway). That's why I built the cannon shot and took the time to pop off the roof and show the armory. Also, that is why the baseplate area for the total build is 64 x 96. I sized it out so that the area of the actual fort footprint would be about a large fort. 

Referees, thanks for quickly swooping in to make the call on the play... as you have when I have called shenanigans. 

@CapOnBOBS Sorry to let to you to bear the blame by yourself, but one may expect such reaction when someone posts two imposing forts with a lot of guns on them.:pir_laugh2:

37 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Just popping back in to say a heartfelt thank you to @Faladrin and @CapOnBOBS for taking it so constructively. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Thank you for the answer. Now I feel old... :pir-sceptic::pir-blush: I remembered better of the old Fort rules than the new ones. Sorry for this.

That will not prevent this beauty to be crushed into a log pile... :pir-grin::pir-skel:

See you in the battlefield @CapOnBOBS !