Sign in to follow this  
n'henk pas

Best redesign's

which of the following redesign's do you think is the best?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. which of the following redesign's do you think is the best?

• 1) X-wing
    • 2) B-wing (yes i know we only got 1 pic, but whatever)
    • 3) Snowspeeder
    • 4) millenium falcon
    • 5) Slave 1 (i mean jango's slave 1 compared to boba's original one)
    • 6) other (a moc)

Hej guys, i thought this would be an interesting poll...

i choosed for the snowspeeder btw, because that's the only redesign i have :P

EDIT: sorry, i meant: we only have one pic. not we only have one pid.

Hej guys, i thought this would be an interesting poll...

i choosed for the snowspeeder btw, because that's the only redesign i have :P

Xwing looks the best. wats a pid?

I like the X-Wing the most. I think they're all good (and all better than the original), but the X-Wing is one of the best OT sets they've released IMO.

I've edited it for you now.

Definately the Falcon. In fact, I like the 1st X-Wing and Snowspeeder better than the re-designs. Don't have Jango's Slave but I do have the 1st and although brickish, it worked.

thanks for all your opinion's, it helped me out a bit to, because i was thinking to get the x-wing or the millenium falcon... i think i'm going for the falcon now, or i'll complete my episode III collection and buy the turbo tank...

Falcon hands down. The old ones was great but the new one makes it look rubbish

I voted for the Falcon because the first version really looked *sick* and the new one looks *wub*

Its a tough one because the Xwing and snowspeeder are truly great redesigns :oD The Bwing looks fantastic as well !!!!!!

I would not have voted for the slave1 because the new version is too big and too flashy.

I actually like the new B-wing best so far. even though we only have 1 pic, I WANT ONE! :-D

Im going to have to say falcon. I just got it about 5 hrs ago and just finished it. It is great!

thanks for all your opinion's, it helped me out a bit to, because i was thinking to get the x-wing or the millenium falcon... i think i'm going for the falcon now, or i'll complete my episode III collection and buy the turbo tank...

I'd recommend you buy one soon. I don't think you'll find it on the shelves or Lego SAH much longer. I finally bit the bullet and bought one a month or two ago at full price. It's a great model though, and I think worth the $.

I chose the Falcon, as I think the new version is so much better than the first.

Although 7190 was good, it had too many red and blue bricks, and I didn't like the quarter circle pieces on the roof. The new version features the folding out roof, which is much better and I just think that I looks overall better.

Jon.

I think you guys are forgetting how crappy the first Slave 1 was...the redesign, while not perfect, was worlds better than their first attempt.

Yeah well I didn't get that one. So I can't really say I prefer the new one.

I didn't have the old falcon but my cousin did. I saw it several times and played with it quite a bit.

I'm sure otehr people have the same situation.

well this was a real hard one to answer. i love the new x-wing and the new falcon does look great (even if it is not very sturdy) but in the end it had to be the b-wing (even if we only have 1 pic) this set just looks so much better than the original. as for the snowspeeder, are you kidding! the original was a far better set. i managed to get 6 of the original speeder's and most of them were after the new one came out and the ebay price crashed :-D