Sign in to follow this  
ark0

Lego Ninjago City (70620) with light kit from Brikxmax

Hi! I recently added the lightkit from Brikxmax to my Ninjago City (70620) and I wanted to share the result. 

It was extremely fiddly (having big hands does not help in the slightest) and took around a whole day with a lot of cursing and cussing. Parts fell off in all directions. The hardest part was holding the top two levels in one hand whilst trying to attach the light cables into the expansion port (everything could have come tumbling down but fortunately it didn't).

The result however became something I am really proud of. I find myself just looking at it for periods of time and imagining out stories for each of the mini figures.

I also have the Ninjago City docks and the corresponding light kit but I have not had the time to put it in yet. Hopefully soon!

Hope you like it!

50955892556_7e6b1971cd_c.jpgLego Ninjago City by a18r28k, on Flickr

P.S. it is my first post real post here so please be gentle :classic:

This looks incredible! Looking forward to see how Ninjago City Docks will look like with brikxmax!

11 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

This looks incredible! Looking forward to see how Ninjago City Docks will look like with brikxmax!

Thank you! I should really get started on it, but currently in the middle of a Star Wars Sentinel MOC I found on Rebrickable. 

Finally got around to putting the lighting kit inside the Lego Ninjago City Docks. I am very pleased with how they both look. The lighting kit has fewer parts and one can see that with the dark areas in it. 

51035650122_2ac633faba_h.jpg20210313_223551 by ark0rak10, on Flickr

Edited by ark0
Smaller size picture