Darth Bjorn

[M13 - Devaron - TT] Life in the Fellowship

*Your entry has earned 24 XP*

150221_moc23.jpg

Excerpt from Bas Manuu’s Journals: Rumor has it that one of the first jedi temples was hidden deep within Devaronian jungles in the Karatokai mountains. Our fellowship had been searching the jungle for weeks, when we finally found the hidden mountain path to the temple. What we found filled us with hope and wonder. A jedi, floating above the Altar of Balance. Maybe he could be the one. Maybe he could be the guide we were promised...

///

I've had this idea for a jedi for some time. This proved to be the perfect time to create a build around him...

150221_moc26.jpg

From left to right:  Rrui'kar Ko'uli: Male wookie shaman. He left his tribe and family of Kashyyyk to join the fellowship in search of gifted force users that could help the galaxy. Unknown: Female human, Unknown: Male aqualish. The Jedi: A jedi who survived order 66 and has been in hiding ever since. Unknown: Male Devaronian, and the guide on Devaron. Bas Manu: Male unknown, force devotee, and brilliant artificer...

A few more behind-the-scenes shots:

Spoiler

150221_moc21.jpg

Had this idea that the Jedi was meditating to unlock a holocron on the altar...

150221_moc22.jpg

The fellowship's perspective...

150221_moc24.jpg

Behind the magic... :P

150221_moc25.jpg

Another look at the astounded fellowship...

Edited by goatman461
Title correction

The figures are amazing and there is so much texture with the landscape, steps and the central circle. The floating affect is really effective too.

That's great, the levitating figure looks nice and that's a genius leg technique The rockwork is nicely done.

Not super keen on the stormtrooper legs for the Jedi. But I absolutely love everything else!

Thanks guys! 🙏

9 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Not super keen on the stormtrooper legs for the Jedi. But I absolutely love everything else!

I imagine he has salvaged them from a stormtrooper he killed. Maybe a fleshed out story would make it better? I thought it fitted well with the. small black ripped cloth line on the torso...

Could you please share the recipe for the guy with a hat? I have no idea what pieces you used.