Jody Meyer

[M13 - Devaron - CS] Life; officers lounge

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

The Triumvirate have been busy with the other factions aiming for their controlled planet of Devaron, the top brass have organized in the officers lounge and have a relaxing drink and plan out the next moves.

50945994743_5f6e3f6fbd_c.jpgTriumvirate gathering by Meyerj, on Flickr

Note: I would like to take the time to thank @Darth Bjorn for these amazing sticker sheets. I wish I had your talent. 

Edited by goatman461

A nice atmospheric build. Unless you want to actually give the points to the Triumvirate though (I don't mind :wink: ) then you want to list it as a build for Corsec --> [M13-Devaron-CS]!

33 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Unless you want to actually give the points to the Triumvirate though then you want to list it as a build for Corsec --> [M13-Devaron-CS]!

Boy has a point. Nice work though!

1 hour ago, marvelBoy123 said:

A nice atmospheric build. Unless you want to actually give the points to the Triumvirate though (I don't mind :wink: ) then you want to list it as a build for Corsec --> [M13-Devaron-CS]!

thank you. changed. 

On 2/15/2021 at 5:29 PM, Jody Meyer said:

Note: I would like to take the time to thank @Darth Bjorn for these amazing sticker sheets. I wish I had your talent. 

Well, thank you! I like the red lighting in this build... Maybe one or two stickers could be left out - you went a little all in? ;)

Nice little scene. Stickers help, but maybe as it has been said, a bit less is more.