Darth Bjorn

[M13 - Devaron - TT] It's a Hard Knock Life

*Your entry has earned 26 XP*

150221_moc31.jpg

Excerpt from Cdr. Bannon’s log: In order to assess if it was worth establishing a mining operation on Devaron, we had made a deal with the Mining Guild division of the Duluur sector. Their task was to extract a core sample from the planet, and analyse it.

150221_moc32.jpg

Miner Oli 'Digs' Fello: HEY! Guys! Could i get a hand with this thing!? It's kriffing heavy! All this work for dank poodoo!

150221_moc35.jpg

Miner Grawf 'heavy' Jaster: Little busy here kid! These roots grow back faster than a Swoke Swoke's tail!

150221_moc34.jpg

Miner Dral'gof 'Dofer': Puni humies... Hrmpff!!

150221_moc33.jpg

Supervisor Kree'sh: Looksssh not good sshsir! Shthe samplesssh ssshow no signsssh of valuable mineralssssh...

Foreman Donka Fuul: Karabast! The commander will not be happy about this!

///

I had a lot of fun with the Mining Guild in this entry - a shame they're not more active - I'd love to do more with them...

150221_moc36.jpg

From left to right: Random Rodian security officer. Dral'gof 'Dofer': A male Klatoonian. Primarily used as muscle on smaller prospecting missions. Supervisor Kree'sh: A male Trandoshan, and main supervisor of the Devaron prospect site. Foreman Donka Fuul: Male Devaronian, and local foreman of the Duluur division of the Mining Guild. Miner Oli 'Digs' Fello: human male, and youngest member of the crew. This also means Digs is thrown head-first into every dark hole that needs sampling. Miner Grawf Jaster: A male human, also known as heavy - probably since he's an expert in handling heavy machinery...

Edited by goatman461

Such a great build, the figures look amazing and the tree trunks work well. Any chance you can show how the bionic arm works though - I hate the proportions of the original things so how have you managed to make the hand smaller?

Having a personal interest in bionic hands I think this is a great execution of that arm!
A brilliant Mining Guild Figbarf and the scene works fantastically well.

Amazing build!

I had a lot of fun with the Mining Guild in this entry - a shame they're not more active - I'd love to do more with them...

+1

Those roots are the star of the show. Amazing work! But your figs are really good too.

On 2/15/2021 at 5:25 PM, Ross Fisher said:

Did you cut up a robot arm to get that bionic arm though?

@Ross Fisher @marvelBoy123 Yeah - this is where I've 'cheated' a little. I've cut a grey droid arm in two - it fits perfectly, and you're able to rotate it like a regular hand.

Thanks guys 🙏 ! @MKJoshA Yeah I've seen you use those trunk bricks as well. I reckon we'll see them in many more forest/jungle builds going forward...