Sign in to follow this  
n1majneb

[O7 - Ordo - CE] Because all Life is precious to the Followers of the Force

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

Recently established in a corner of a market square we see an Elderly couple, both Followers of the Force, and their staff set up the Beastly Menagerie showcasing animals in need of a good home from across the galaxy.
All the animals are carefully selected for Ordo's climate and monitored to avoid outbreaks of invasive species on Ordo's delicate ecosystem and biodiversity. The beast master, one of the friendliest Trandoshan's you could hope to meet, is always available to offer tips on looking after the Menagerie's varied species

A day in the life of the the Galaxy Couriers, ship to the Galaxy: On Time!

Pay them a visit today!

Edited by goatman461

Thanks @marvelBoy123 for some time i've been thinking about some form of beastly menagerie build and have thought to include cages etc.
The LTC was a great way to test the waters in this pursuit!

23 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

I once thought about doing a star wars zoo

@RocketBoy will attest that I've written a story which features a hutt's menagerie as a plot device. Maybe the Star Wars Zoo is something we should see in a future episode?

Great stuff! Very on-brand for the Followers, I think you really get it. (You even mentioned Biodiversity and care for ecosystem, that's some attention to detail!)

49 minutes ago, RocketBoy said:

Great stuff! Very on-brand for the Followers, I think you really get it. (You even mentioned Biodiversity and care for ecosystem, that's some attention to detail!)

To a Jedi and by default the FF, all life is sacred. You definitely have a fan in me (I just have to shake the anti Jedi historical sentiment)

I nice little zoo. I'd love to see a clearer picture of it all. Maybe add more light when you're taking your pictures? And a tripod does wonders in improving photos! I'd also like to see the ground be more than just a plate.

34 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I nice little zoo. I'd love to see a clearer picture of it all. Maybe add more light when you're taking your pictures? And a tripod does wonders in improving photos! I'd also like to see the ground be more than just a plate.

Thanks, I was under the impression it was more of a figbarf challenge then anything else but I can add more images.
This was in my little light box, I rarely use the black as i prefer the white background but i'll certainly take that on board - thanks!

Nice figs, but some of them may be a bit off of SW at least in this setup. A surrounding small build would help to put them in context.