Sign in to follow this  
Jamin Star

LEGO Presidents

In honor of President's Day Weekend here are some completely historically accurate Minifigures of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln (from LEGO Movie 2) and Teddy Roosevelt

50942181243_d4fb1a7149_h.jpgPD 6 by Jamin Star, on Flickr

50942981772_83c59488d5_h.jpgPD 1 by Jamin Star, on Flickr

50942181073_b39b1cc2b8_h.jpgHere are Lego George Washington, Lego Abraham Lincoln, Lego Teddy Roosevelt by Jamin Star, on Flickr

50942981667_3dc3978a33_h.jpgPD 3 by Jamin Star, on Flickr

50943027012_5777c64760_b.jpgLego George Washington and his Eagle by Jamin Star, on Flickr

50942225963_2f65c21960_b.jpgLego George Washington and his Eagle by Jamin Star, on Flickr

Very historically accurate :wink:

A fun trio and eagle! I especially like the choice of shield for Washington. The Lincoln one reminds me of the title character from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

1 hour ago, AmperZand said:

Very historically accurate :wink:

A fun trio and eagle! I especially like the choice of shield for Washington. The Lincoln one reminds me of the title character from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Thank you I strived for the accuracy :classic:

I always assumed that the Lincoln form TLM2 was inspired from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter as that is what the character also reminds me of.

1 hour ago, Alexandrina said:

I love it! :pir-love:

Who's the fella between Lincoln and Roosevelt (who I assume is the little black bear)?

Between Lincoln and the bear is Roosevelt, I had a better looking head for him but it mysteriously disappeared after my kids were playing around my desk....   

10 hours ago, Jamin Star said:

Between Lincoln and the bear is Roosevelt, I had a better looking head for him but it mysteriously disappeared after my kids were playing around my desk....   

Don't worry, I was being facetious. :pir-wench:

The head you used is perfect, imo. Admittedly I'm no expert on US presidents, but Teddy Roosevelt was the most recognisable of the three to me, based entirely on the head.