matterich

[MOC] Tower of the Gods from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I have added a new model to my collection of MOCs from The Legend of Zelda video game series.

After the Temple of Time from Ocarina of Time (left) and the Clock Tower from Majora's Mask (middle) I have now built the Tower of the Gods from The Wind Waker (right):

50939679968_1e15db1f9c_b.jpg

I started designing this model about two years ago (using Studio), but never got around to finishing it. So I decided to make some good use of all the free time I had during lockdowns and over the Christmas holidays to finally get this project done. I am pretty happy with how it turned out and it's nice to finally be able to put it into my shelf.

Here are some more pictures:

50953941613_5ace7a2973_c.jpg

The top of the tower houses the boss room where Link has to defeat Gohdan:

50960920466_5d7c95bcee_c.jpg

Another look at the interior:

50956246643_4e92efc4ec_c.jpg

The tower splits into three sections and one of the floors can be taken out in order to access the room below:

50960919901_2ecaa79374_b.jpg

If you are interested in my next projects, here is my Flickr account.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, I would be glad to hear your thoughts!

Edited by matterich
Updated Flickr images

I really like this! I especially enjoy that you put some interior in this microscale model. The shape of those 8 "keyhole" windows on the second floor also stands out. Thanks for sharing!

Wind Waker has some of the most beautiful art and design in the series. Way too long since I played it... 

On 2/21/2021 at 9:02 PM, Man with beard said:

I really like this! I especially enjoy that you put some interior in this microscale model. The shape of those 8 "keyhole" windows on the second floor also stands out. Thanks for sharing!

Wind Waker has some of the most beautiful art and design in the series. Way too long since I played it... 

Thank you for the kind words! I love building at this scale. The models only take up half as much space as if they were built in minifig scale, but it still lets me include a reasonable amount of detail as well as some interior.