TuxTown

Mattzobricks Train Automation

Hi, last few months I have been busy building and automating a large train layout in my living room. With Mattzobricks technology. I made a film with several trains running, which is now also published via the Mattzobricks YouTube channel and website: https://mattzobricks.com/projects/henks-xmas-layout-2020

Hope you like it.

The layout is taken down last weekend, so now I have to build something smaller upstairs...

Temporary taken down because of music copyright questions, which I doubt are correct.

Edit: looks like it is back online, with 1 tune exchanged.

Edited by TuxTown

Did you cut your track. How did you get the 4 passing loops on the right side of the top left circuit?

Not sure what you mean. I did not cut any tracks. For what I think you mean I used the Trixbrix R40 railyard.

Looks great!

Actually woring on my own little railplan with Matzzobricks controllers and RocRail right now. Have the sensors working, but can't seem to get the MTC4PU working. Looks like it doesn't connect to the Wifi or mqtt broker. 

Did you have any problems there?

aah someone using model railroad software/hardware to controll lego trains. always nice to see! as soon as fxbricks releases their motor i am going to jump on that bandwagon aswell though i will use the full system with current carrying rails and decoders in the locos.

On 10/22/2021 at 3:23 PM, Venderwel said:

Actually woring on my own little railplan with Matzzobricks controllers and RocRail right now. Have the sensors working, but can't seem to get the MTC4PU working. Looks like it doesn't connect to the Wifi or mqtt broker. 

Did you have any problems there?

Hi, I just came back here today after many months of not looking at my lego trains. So I'm not informed about the current state of the Mattzobricks project. Yes, I used MTCPU, but I tweaked the code. Connecting to wifi or mqtt however worked from the released version, last time I looked. Maybe I will do another mattzobricks layout around christmas.

Edited by TuxTown

On 10/23/2021 at 5:17 PM, TuxTown said:

Hi, I just came back here today after many months of not looking at my lego trains. So I'm not informed about the current state of the Mattzobricks project. Yes, I used MTCPU, but I tweaked the code. Connecting to wifi or mqtt however worked from the released version, last time I looked. Maybe I will do another mattzobricks layout around christmas.

Any chance you can help me out for a bit on the wifi connection part? Can't get it to work .