Paul Corbak

Medieval street

Hi alls

Here is a moc I made in april 2020 and finally post on my Flickr account. The idea was to build a medieval street surrounding by houses. The street is turning a bit to have a nicer effect and has some large steps to help me hide all the impossible angles it created... All the back buildings has an interior but im not too satisfied with it... On the back, from right to left, is a house, a bakery, a inn and a barrack, on the front are a stable and two small houses.

Hope you'll like it !

DSC_0001DSC_0031

IMG_20210211_221002

Edited by Paul Corbak

Its gorgeous, Paul Corbak. A beautiful example of a medieval French city. It's almost impossible to discover all the techniques you used here to create such an effect.

The scene with the wheeled beggar strikes me the most here.

@Paul Corbak This, to me, is one of the most gorgeous mocs I've ever seen!

I'm considering using this as my desktop background (hope you don't mind).

Wow.

Furthermore, may I ask where you got your Tully inspired minifigures from, please? PM me if you would.

Absolutely incredible, this is what MOCing is all about. No idea how you plan a layout like this but it is perfection with the buildings at different angles, placement and height genuinely appearing like a village that has grown organically over time. Its beautiful throughout. Most fantastic work and welcome to EB. Can't wait to see what else you create!

Gorgeous MOC! Truly one of the best Castle MOCs I've seen of all time!

Wow wow wow. Wow. The stonework, the different techniques for roofs, and the half-timbered buildings are all incredible. Nice smaller details too, like the horse droppings in the street and the way the minifigures are posed. You've truly created a masterpiece!

Great techniques everywhere.  The roofs look great, especially the differences in each.  The texturing throughout the build is wonderful.  The color choices compliment each other nicely.  The arches give the architecture a interesting look that shows great detailing throughout the build.  Nice looking figs too, I like the knight in the front with the grey bullet helm.

This is fantastic! Love the stonework and how busy it looks without being crammed with minifigures. I'm getting Novigrad vibes from The Witcher III with this.

Thanks a lot for all your comments ^^

@Geobrick : that's fun for the wheeled beggar, I added it at the very end :)

@Zoth33 : Thanks for your comment on the roof. I realize I could have maybe done more complicated techniques I discovered not so long ago though (except for the stable one who gave me headache to build...) And I would have love to have a bulk of dark red tiles too :)

This is absolutely stunning. I wish I had skills like this :) I'd love to see more pictures. 

Edited by Svendp

I can't really give any praise without it sounding repetitive, but... wow. Truly amazing work. Love it.

WOW! Absolutely incredible MOC, the attention to detail makes this look so real and organic. I don't think I can add more than what's already been said, but please build and post more! :pir-love:

Amazing work. The cobblestone works and the colour scheme is just wicked.

This is a really great build. Many good details and color schemes too. The croocked roofs and tilted walls is really an important detail.