Pictures are at the bottom of the post.

The Osprey is the world's first production tiltrotor aircraft, with one three-bladed proprotor, turboprop engine, and transmission nacelle mounted on each wingtip. It is classified as a powered lift aircraft by the Federal Aviation Administration. For takeoff and landing, it typically operates as a helicopter with the nacelles vertical and rotors horizontal. Once airborne, the nacelles rotate forward 90° in as little as 12 seconds for horizontal flight, converting the V-22 to a more fuel-efficient, higher speed turboprop aircraft. STOL rolling-takeoff and landing capability is achieved by having the nacelles tilted forward up to 45°. Other orientations are possible. It has a ferry range of over 2,100 nmi. Its operational range is 1,100 nmi.

Composite materials make up 43% of the airframe, and the proprotor blades also use composites. For storage, the V-22's rotors fold in 90 seconds and its wing rotates to align, front-to-back, with the fuselage. Due to the requirement for folding rotors, their 38-foot (11.6 m) diameter is 5 feet (1.5 m) less than optimal for vertical takeoff, resulting in high disk loading. Most missions use fixed wing flight 75% or more of the time, reducing wear and tear and operational costs. This fixed wing flight is higher than typical helicopter missions allowing longer range line-of-sight communications for improved command and control.[24]

297007729_MV-22OspreyLanded.jpg.a8745749a83df72880c98e43006761dc.jpg2035181779_MV-22Osprey_4.jpg.d8e1a3e1239eddc332213efdb85ec0ca.jpg1678757778_MV-22Osprey_3.jpg.5e082198d0317c140df5114b8fcadd55.jpg496082407_MV-22Osprey_2.jpg.2e381bf4b8d79580753750d06591bee9.jpg

MV-22 Osprey copy.jpg

Edited by MAVERICK26
Added Picture

That looks great, does your model have some sort of mechanism so the rotors can change position in unison? It is great to see the landing gear and ramp incorporated too.

No, unfortunately, the wings are only 5 studs thick at their strongest point...

But you can weight the fuselage and then use your hands to rotate them!

Very nice! One of the best Osprey models I've seen so far. I envy those who have the talent to create such detailed, beautiful and functional aircraft. Unfortunately, I am only able to achieve very well land military vehicles and related settings, and only if I am truly inspired can I succeed in other areas xD