Sign in to follow this  
Scoar Sonander

[WIP] What the Landy Defender should have been!

My first work in Progress Topic! I am making a RC version of the 42110 set, with the BUWIZZ 3.0. I am using one PU L motor, two PU XL motors, and one PF l motor. The PU L motor will control steering, the XL motors drive, and the PF L motor the steering. I am aiming to create a very robust build, and the bumper has already been highly reinforced, and can withstand a drop of about 2 meters. I want to put the BUWIZZ 3.0 in the center console, but that is yet to be decided. Here is the Flickr link: Scoar Sonander | Flickr

50927072326_31f2f5fa43_c.jpg

IMG-1975 | Scoar Sonander | Flickr

IMG-1974 | Scoar Sonander | Flickr

IMG-1972 | Scoar Sonander | Flickr

Edited by Scoar Sonander
Added one pic.

Great progress so far! :thumbup:

I think you can post the pictures here as a link.

Yes, I have tried that, but I reached the byte limit in 0.0 seconds, so I prefer to use Flickr! :wink:

Oh, and I am going to try and put the BUWIZZ 3.0 over the 2 Drive motors behind the seats, and fit a 2-speed gearbox in the center console!

Edited by Scoar Sonander

11 minutes ago, Scoar Sonander said:

You can still link images if you use Flickr. Simply view the image, copy the web address and paste it into your post.

11 minutes ago, Scoar Sonander said:

Yes, I have tried that, but I reached the byte limit in 0.0 seconds, so I prefer to use Flickr! :wink:

There are several simple options for sharing images:

https://pasteboard.co/

https://postimages.org/

I would also suggest considering using a tripod or better lighting, seeing as most of your photos are blurry.

17 minutes ago, Scoar Sonander said:

so I prefer to use Flickr! :wink:

Hi Scoar.
As the guys said, please use an image hosting service and link your pic(s) here, so we can see it, instead having to go to another site :thumbup:
Please also take a look at the site guidelines about size limit (1024 max).
I will edit your first post to get it started.

Great progress so far, although I beg to differ about your title. When you consider the price of the Defender when compared to the Sian I don’t think you can fault it, I think it’s one of the better Technic models in recent years. Also adding motors doesn’t necessarily make a model better, well at least in my opinion.

looking forward for future updates on this

In terms of images I use Flickr for my Lego builds and post the links for individual images in my posts. Very easy in the mobile app.

Edited by Seasider

HI! Thanks for all your comments! I sadly don't have a professional camera, I can only use my IPad. And also, I am a newbie, so I will try to link individual photos. 

I tried to add the web link, but the picture doesn't come up. 

27 minutes ago, Seasider said:

Great progress so far, although I beg to differ about your title. When you consider the price of the Defender when compared to the Sian I don’t think you can fault it, I think it’s one of the better Technic models in recent years. Also adding motors doesn’t necessarily make a model better, well at least in my opinion.

looking forward for future updates on this

In terms of images I use Flickr for my Lego builds and post the links for individual images in my posts. Very easy in the mobile app.

Thanks. I am making a RC version, since I think it will make it more playable. 

Edited by Scoar Sonander