Before I start talking about the build. In the last few weeks, a picture appeared on my social network. It advertisement something, which I didn't really care about, but the picture looks great. It was in my mind and annoyed me, so I started to research what is this. Finally, I found it. The artist is Alejandro Burdisio, and he creates dieselpunk concept arts. This one was a dieselpunk tram station, where three or four Tatra T5 type trams are docking and/or leaving. I know, this was the time, to try to recreate, at least one. :D Please enjoy, and comments are welcome.

50926207192_e87a9a8af8.jpg

50925392058_221a148d05.jpg

50925392093_64926ab37b.jpg

50926079296_1560efaa0b.jpg

50926079411_f71936d473.jpg

Edited by kahir88

Very cool! I think the shapes you used for the yellow and white sections of the carriage worked out really well. Dieselpunk is a great genre for Lego creations---nostalgic, but with freedom to create your own original forms. Thanks for sharing!

I love it. Reminds me of the white-and-yellow trams in Hungary I used to ride as a child. :wub:

3 hours ago, kbalage said:

Lol, I saw the same ad a dozen times :) Great build, love it!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

2 hours ago, Tierce said:

Reminds me of the white-and-yellow trams in Hungary

Yepp, we still got many older trams on some lines. Maybe this inspired me further, and send me on the path, to recreate this. :)

Anyway, thanks guys, i'ts good to all of you liked it! :)