On 2/9/2021 at 1:58 PM, Zerobricks said:

You can find a sneak preview od the 3D printed sample on our IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLAKIt3B0PG/

• Performance is around 10% faster RPM and torque compared to the 5292 motor (cca 20% more power).
  • The polyfuse protection will be increased from 0,9 A to around 1,35 A - still testing the balance between performance and longetivity.
  • Improved attachment possiblities, everything fits as it should in the studless building system
  • The final version color will be between LGB and DBG.
  • It will come with a 30 cm long PF cable plug, so it's compatible with BuWizz 2.0 and PF.

Preorder here:

https://buwizz.com/shop/buwizz-motor/

More info when it becomes available.

hi. will this motor work whit the PF set up and how many volds or amps dose it need to work? 

8 hours ago, robin_1456 said:

hi. will this motor work whit the PF set up and how many volds or amps dose it need to work? 

From the page linked in the post you quoted:

"BuWizz motor uses PF plugs, so the motor can be compatible with PF and the old 9V system"

8 hours ago, ScT said:

From the page linked in the post you quoted:

"BuWizz motor uses PF plugs, so the motor can be compatible with PF and the old 9V system"

yes i know that the motor has a PF plug. i was on BuWizz.com looking at the motor and i saw that it had a PF plug and the BuWizz 2.0 has PF connectors to work whit PF motors. 

but i want to know will the PF battery box have enough power to run the BuWizz motor, or do i have to buy a BuWizz 2.0 to run this motor. 

and if you know how many volts or amps you need to run the motor that would be great. Thanks

The PF battery box will not provide the full power, just like with the original RC motor. 

BuWizz Motor works up to 12V, maximum continuous current is 1,1 A, with max instantaneous current reaching over 4A at 12V

21 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

The PF battery box will not provide the full power, just like with the original RC motor. 

BuWizz Motor works up to 12V, maximum continuous current is 1,1 A, with max instantaneous current reaching over 4A at 12V

hi. thank you for getting back to me i appreciate it. now i have to work this out.