Sign in to follow this  
merc

[OL - Ship Repair] The Tartarus

With the battle for Terraversa continuing on, the repair of vessels is under way. The Tartarus was one of those ships.

50919624181_791c6f83c7_w.jpg 

Damaged during the assault on Tarlor, it sustained enough damaged to put it out of temporary commission.

50919753877_83b92f03dd_w.jpg 

The crew of the Tartarus along with nearby ships have assessed the damage are are working to repair it back to working order. 

50918929633_f48269ebed_w.jpg

A quick build to repair the Tartarus and put it back into working order. C&C welcome

Spoiler

50954517872_fae39c0429_w.jpg 

50953713278_c0b4947b3b_w.jpg

Edited by merc
Added Additional Side Shots

I like the cutaway to see the inside, very clever. Even as a Sea Rat, those workers don’t look very trustworthy... :pir-grin:

12 hours ago, TomSkippy said:

I like the cutaway to see the inside, very clever. Even as a Sea Rat, those workers don’t look very trustworthy... :pir-grin:

Haha. thank you I didn't have the pieces to build a new ship outright so I thought this was a nice alternative. I feel like all my sailors look a little too piratey and less like sailors even though I tried to make them look uniform(ish). :pir_laugh2:

1 hour ago, Bodi said:

Nice ship section, it even has a tumblehome! 

Thank you. did my best to model a typical ship as best I could and came up with this idea. Glad it worked out well.

Cool cross-section idea! Have any photos of what the side looks like (near the row boat)?

Excellent repair build, merc! This was exactly the kind of thing I had in mind. It would be nice to see a side shot as well, and potentially a link to the original vessel. Clever and effective idea!

Nice cut out, and good looking scene! I like the mundaneness of the scene. great job! 

On 2/9/2021 at 10:23 AM, Captain Dee said:

That's a good way to show repairs being done.

Thank you

On 2/11/2021 at 4:10 AM, Bregir said:

Excellent repair build, merc! This was exactly the kind of thing I had in mind. It would be nice to see a side shot as well, and potentially a link to the original vessel. Clever and effective idea!

Thank you! I didn't have enough pieces to replicate a full ship, so I thought this would be a good alternative. Added in the spoiler is a side shot as I still had the build lying around.

On 2/13/2021 at 6:38 AM, Mesabi said:

Nice cut out, and good looking scene! I like the mundaneness of the scene. great job! 

Thank you. I figured a simple repair build was needed and sometimes simple is better then overly complex.