Sign in to follow this  
filsawgood

[MOC] MAZ 7310 (AA-60) - Fire-fighting aerodrome truck

Hi everyone! Meet my new model in miiiini lego technic scale - MAZ 7310 (AA-60)

uS40_j_9uQk.jpg?size=1000x538&quality=96

Fire-fighting aerodrome truck AA-60 - designed for the fire and rescue service at airfields. They provide extinguishing of fires in airplanes and helicopters, carrying out work to evacuate passengers and crewmembers from aircraft that have suffered an accident, as well as extinguishing fires at facilities near airports.

maxresdefault.jpg

MAZ-7310 is a Soviet all-wheel drive four-axle (8 × 8) heavy wheeled truck of the Minsk Automobile Plant (MAZ). Serial production since 1962. The first prototype of the car was released in 1958. Initially, this tractor was intended to transport combat ballistic missiles.

maz-543.jpg

Since 1976, based on the MAZ 7310 chassis, the AA-60 fire-fighting airfield vehicle has been designed. It housed a tank with a capacity of 11 thousand liters. water and an 800 l foam concentrate tank. The machine was equipped with a specially designed pump with a capacity of 60 l / s. This pump had a separate 180 hp engine. Between the cabins in front, on a special stand, there was a fire monitor, which had a remote control with a hydraulic drive.
After the destruction of the Soviet Union, to the present day, at some airports in the post-Soviet space, such machines have remained and are still in operation.

Model scale – 1:54
Two front swivel axles
V6 engine
Separately recline left and right cabins

saSM--Min2E.jpg?size=1000x662&quality=96

6VKicAtbRBk.jpg?size=1000x682&quality=96

nbKmQwQknyg.jpg?size=1000x662&quality=96

kWdVf73fs5I.jpg?size=1000x662&quality=96

8BGzGJOgyjU.jpg?size=1000x653&quality=96

More photos in my blog

Dito! Great job for this scale.

Also I really like how you tried to avoid blue pins as much as possible and the fast movement of the cylinders :-)

On 2/9/2021 at 12:47 AM, jorgeopesi said:

Awesome MOC, I forgot to comment it great job.

Thanks!!

On 2/9/2021 at 12:58 AM, Jundis said:

Also I really like how you tried to avoid blue pins as much as possible and the fast movement of the cylinders :-)

On 2/9/2021 at 12:58 AM, Jundis said:

thanks! only RED! :))

Nice job, I really wish there was some sort of better steering part than 48989 / 65489 so ground clearance would be better on these tiny trucks.