Sign in to follow this  
Count Vroskri

[SR- free small licence] Pig Farm

Hellion

Greybeard was a clever man. He knew that Hellion couldn't import forever. And so he invested some Doubloons in a small Pig Farm. The farmers here knew how to take good care of the pigs, and with luck, they might just be delicious.

Small Pig Farm (plantation?)

Free small Artisan to be licenced in Hellion. 

Edited by Count Vroskri

You have succeeded very well in building a pig farm on 16x16. You used a very good photo in the presentation. A good half-timbered house with a beautiful roof construction and an enclosure with pigs next to it. The choice of bricks in the landscape are well chosen. Greybeard and the farmers fit in well with the diorama.

Very good that you started building on Hellion. This makes the settlement more versatile and varied. The Sea Rats are lucky to have you!:pir-huzzah2:

28 minutes ago, NOD said:

You have succeeded very well in building a pig farm on 16x16.

Very good that you started building on Hellion. This makes the settlement more versatile and varied. The Sea Rats are lucky to have you!:pir-huzzah2:

Thanks very much @NOD

28 minutes ago, NOD said:

You used a very good photo in the presentation. 

This I am very happy with. I am trying to improve my photo skills and I think this is one to learn from for me.

18 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Seconded !

What a nice job you've done here !

Thanks Professor! 

Nice build, @Count Vroskri! I like the wide varieties of textures you use on the building walls/foundation, and the dark tan wedges make for a fun roof. Like @NOD said, that's a lot to fit on a 16x16!

16 hours ago, evancelt said:

Nice build, @Count Vroskri! I like the wide varieties of textures you use on the building walls/foundation, and the dark tan wedges make for a fun roof. Like @NOD said, that's a lot to fit on a 16x16!

Thanks @evancelt! I am glad you liked it! 

Good little MOC! I don't think anyone has built a pig farm before in BoBS, so it was overdue. Good figure posing. I would have liked the pigs to be featured a little more prominently rather than tucked away on one side, but a good MOC nonetheless! :thumbup:

I like that guy with a stick, pushing the pigs back to the sty.:pir_laugh2: The house looks good.

Neat build. That roof is pretty creative and I always like builds with bacon and pork chops animals. The earthy tones are a pretty good representation of the real thing.

Good use of parts Vroski, and excellent little scene. I like the detailing of the roof, and the build is well put together.

14 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Good little MOC! I don't think anyone has built a pig farm before in BoBS, so it was overdue. Good figure posing. I would have liked the pigs to be featured a little more prominently rather than tucked away on one side, but a good MOC nonetheless! :thumbup:

Thanks @Capt Wolf!

11 hours ago, Bodi said:

I like that guy with a stick, pushing the pigs back to the sty.:pir_laugh2: The house looks good.

Thanks. 

11 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Neat build. That roof is pretty creative and I always like builds with bacon and pork chops animals. The earthy tones are a pretty good representation of the real thing.

Thanks captain. 

4 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Good use of parts Vroski, and excellent little scene. I like the detailing of the roof, and the build is well put together.

Thanks Mesabi!