JintaiZ

LEGO IDEAS - Sonic Mania - Green Hill Zone

Sonic Mania - Green Hill Zone by @toastergrl is finally approved! Who else is excited!?

SonicWeb.jpg?resize=1024,576&ssl=1

Edited by JintaiZ

I'm so excited for this one! I'm so happy that they eventually made the right choice. Thank you @toastergrl

Now if they would only make some Mario minifig sets. 

Congratulations, @toastergrl! Sonic the Hedgehog deserved more than just a LEGO Dimensions Level Pack, and you just changed everything!

Next thing you know, if LEGO Ideas Sonic Mania sells successfully, it may expand to a full playtheme a la Minecraft and Ghostbusters!

Apparently the set might be coming soon?  Thats pretty exciting and a really quick turnaround time if true!  Could never justify buying the dimensions set because of the price, so I’m really excited to finally get my hands on a Sonic minifigure.

30 minutes ago, Portal Out said:

Apparently the set might be coming soon?  Thats pretty exciting and a really quick turnaround time if true!  Could never justify buying the dimensions set because of the price, so I’m really excited to finally get my hands on a Sonic minifigure.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up for it being soon. “Near Future” for lego means a lot of things. I would expect this set in 2022