640x640.jpgMick: Human Male - CorSec Training Officer

640x640.jpgZak: Human Male

640x640.jpgCassandra: Human Female

640x640.jpgBlake: Human Male

640x640.jpgOtzie: Human Male

640x640.jpgHugo: Neimoidian Male

640x640.jpgKortan: Kriffar Male

640x640.jpgSari: Species Unknown

The battle had already been fierce. Mick hadn't expected so much resistance. CorSec had sent in a squad of Y-Wings before their approach. That bombing run was supposed to have eliminated much of the resistance for them. But it hadn't worked. He was already down two squad members. As they approached the front door of the Imperial facility where some of Pyerce's troops were holed up Mick saw the remains of one of Hail squadron.

Devaron Take Over (9)

They took cover behind the nacelle as a group of Death Troopers and other special ops troops emerged from the door.

800x348.jpg

image.png.269342b3e62b5d77c27599907f1b945f.png Look out!

Sari saw one the Death Troopers closing on them and jumped out to take him down. Mick and the others used this moment to charge.

800x445.jpg

Through shear luck it seemed, the CorSec band managed to shoot down the troopers. As the dust settled Mick saw that Sari wasn't getting up.

800x845.jpg

100x100.jpg We're going to come back for you, I promise.

800x672.jpg

Kortan had the tech officer up against the wall.

100x100.jpg You're going to open this door for us. Or you'll wish you had done anything but report for duty today.

Edited by goatman461

Those trees are so interesting, I don't think I even know those pieces.
The bunker is slick! Personal opinion: the choice with the 1x2 cheese wedges on the pillars might've looked cleaner as just stacked 2x1 bricks leaning back, but I respect the higher part investment technique. I love how you manage to slip in Light Bright Orange, one of my favorites. I still think the dark green could use more foliage and undergrowth! Was there a reason (maybe lore wise) there isn't any?

Those trees are great! Cannot recon those pieces... From where are they? The subtle angle difference with the lateral slopes around the door are interesting to get more angles from Lego. That's nice as well. The story is also nice. The wreckage in white seems too new, and stands out a bit too much. Adding some light-bluish gray would help to give it a better wreckage look & feel.

The trees look great and the facility design is nice. I would have loved to see the Y-wing engine better integrated into the landscape though - doesn't seem to be much in the way of a crater despite the fact that it has failed from the sky.

On 2/4/2021 at 10:57 AM, RocketBoy said:

Those trees are so interesting, I don't think I even know those pieces.
The bunker is slick! Personal opinion: the choice with the 1x2 cheese wedges on the pillars might've looked cleaner as just stacked 2x1 bricks leaning back, but I respect the higher part investment technique. I love how you manage to slip in Light Bright Orange, one of my favorites. I still think the dark green could use more foliage and undergrowth! Was there a reason (maybe lore wise) there isn't any?

The reason for less foliage in this build is because I assumed the Imperials would clear more of it away from the entrance of the entrance of the bunker. The trees are made with pieces from the new Bonsai set.

22 hours ago, dvogon said:

Those trees are great! Cannot recon those pieces... From where are they? The subtle angle difference with the lateral slopes around the door are interesting to get more angles from Lego. That's nice as well. The story is also nice. The wreckage in white seems too new, and stands out a bit too much. Adding some light-bluish gray would help to give it a better wreckage look & feel.

Thanks! The trees use pieces from the new Bonsai set.

7 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

The trees look great and the facility design is nice. I would have loved to see the Y-wing engine better integrated into the landscape though - doesn't seem to be much in the way of a crater despite the fact that it has failed from the sky.

Yes, I had a harder time integrating the Y-Wing crash into this landscape. My story is that it rolled there after crashing, hence the lack of divets in the ground  :wink: