640x640.jpgMick: Human Male - CorSec Training Officer

640x640.jpgZak: Human Male

640x640.jpgCassandra: Human Female

640x640.jpgBlake: Human Male

640x640.jpgOtzie: Human Male

640x640.jpgHugo: Neimoidian Male

640x640.jpgKortan: Kriffar Male

640x640.jpgSari: Species Unknown

With the intel that Blake had received from some of the locals who were upset about Pyerce keeping them out of their favorite hunting spot, Mick was able to coordinate with the rest of CorSec to strike their base.

800x731.jpg

On the bridge of the Erso commands were coming over the loudspeaker:

Prepare Hail squadron! We need to send in the bombers before the ground forces approach!

Shortly after the Y-Wings made their attack run Mick and his crew pushed forward through the forest to the base their scanners had picked up. There were a few TIEs the Y-Wings had been able to shoot down. As Pyerce's forces sought to set up a front line, CorSec took cover behind some of the wreckage.

Devaron Take Over (4)

100x100.jpg Forward! Don't let them set up a perimeter!

Devaron Take Over (3)

Pyerce had sent out some special ops troops in addition to the regular grunts. Mick's team had proven their worth in battle a number of times, but there were so many blasters pointed at them!

800x609.jpg

Eventually the blaster fire ceased and Mick looked around. All the stormtroopers were down, but so was one of his.

800x533.jpg

100x100.jpg We have to get my sister to the med droid fast!

100x100.jpg We can't afford to waste any time, can you manage to get her back by yourself?

100x100.jpg My sister's life is more important to me than getting Kale's sister away from Pyerce!

100x100.jpg I know, and that's why I'm letting you take her back to the ship. I need every able-bodied being beside me right now. But I know Cassandra's life matters. Go, get her some bacta.

Zak looked like he wanted to argue more, but then he bent down to pick up his sister's body and hurried off through the trees.

Edited by goatman461

6 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

A really nice build. Am I right in thinking you've used the ship bridge build before?

Yes, maybe I should have stated that. The bridge is an old build.

The atmosphere is great, especially with the height of those trees. I think throwing in a few 1x1 plate brackets to add some spots of texture (plates or tiles) to the surface might be nice. It would've also been great to see a lot of undergrowth and plants added to the dark-green portions, I think that might've really enhanced the build. But the layout is great and the piece count must be insane!

Great design for the windscreen of the command ship, the trees are extremely nicely done, as is the rest of the build.  The edges of the track are very effective and I like the subtle dirt marks in the grass where the wing impacted.

Wow! Those trees have a ton of pieces. Very effective. I also like that TIE wing and the fully circular cockpit. With current Lego pieces it's almost impossible to get the proportions right enough, no matter the method used. For the TIE wing, I like light-bluish gray slope at the end to smooth the transition to the end of the wing. The horizontal light-bluish line is too thick though. 

On 2/4/2021 at 10:33 AM, RocketBoy said:

The atmosphere is great, especially with the height of those trees. I think throwing in a few 1x1 plate brackets to add some spots of texture (plates or tiles) to the surface might be nice. It would've also been great to see a lot of undergrowth and plants added to the dark-green portions, I think that might've really enhanced the build. But the layout is great and the piece count must be insane!

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't add underbrush for a couple reasons. One was because it would have detracted from the rest of the details like minifigures and layers of ground. But also because there are lots of forests that have a layer of needles or leaves on the ground and nothing else because the trees block the sunlight. With less sun there is less opportunity for small brush to grow.