Sign in to follow this  
Nicotoa

[L10 - Aargau - BS] Wrecked find

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

50906259351_75202656c3_b.jpg

Following our leads we seized from the Pyerce agent we captured on Coruscant, I went to Aargau to get a better understanding of what we're dealing with, and I needed the help of a old friend for this.

Landing on it was no easy task, especially with the BAS scanning every ship who came and go from the planet, but there's nothing a bribe can't handle, and so I landed in one of the forests surrounding the capital.

On the road I came across the wreckage of a civillian speeder, I couldn't tell if it's previous owner abandonned it there or simply lost it, but I paid no more attention and I simply kept going.

You're kinda used to see a lot of this junk where I'm going.

Edited by goatman461

Excellent water details! And great use of different green colors. Gives off the appearance of different layers of vegetation. 

That's a great speeder. The water and transitions to it are great too, but the transition from dark green to green could use some more blending. Besides that, same feedback as your Tython build: more foliage, and the green background kind of takes away from the green parts of the build. 

Nice build! I like that speeder and the water transition. Being the speeder a bit smaller is more minifig accurate. Nice touch with the grey hand. A bit more foliage as it has been said, would help to the overall look.