Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Introduction

Please read carefully before you start posting in the game. This is reserved for players only.

The castle of Dragons Keep has for years been ruled by King Dracus, a wizened old man, slightly cuckoo, who really is not up to ruling the castle, let alone the kingdom. Last night, the king was murdered in his bed by a group of activists who want to take control of the keep for themselves. Lord Dragonator, fearing for the lives of the people of the kingdom, wants the traitors found and executed as quickly as possible. As an act of quick thinking he has locked down the castle so nobody can enter or leave until either the traitors are found and executed or the loyalists are outnumbered and defeated. He has decided that as nobody can trust anyone else, voting will occur to try and find who is guilty. The future of the kingdom is in your hands!

Lord Dragonator has also added one extra twist in that nobody is to know who anyone else is! Each person is to have their memories altered by the castle wizard so they cannot remember the appearance of any of the other characters. Each person is then assigned a code name (this is your EB username). This is to prevent any bias towards certain people in the keep, so that everyone voting, from servants to Lords and Ladies, are all on an equal footing (also to avoid confusion). Each person will of course know who they are, and may share this with the entire group at their own discretion, and may even use their character true names if they so desire.

The only person present in the discussions who seems to know who everyone is will be the wizard Majiko. He is slightly crazed and very forgetful, but should sometimes be able to help with certain things. Of course, he could just as easily give you false or misleading information, so be weary of what he says, he is not always rights.

Be wary of others, people are never who they appear to be...

The real mystery is though, how did the king die? As you uncover more evidence it will be easier to catch the traitors, but will you make it in time? Only you can decide! *insert dramatic music*

General Rules

There are two groups, the loyalists and the traitors.

Each day you must vote for someone to be executed. Players are to do this by posting vote: (insert name here). To un-vote, simply post unvote: (insert name here). For someone to be sentenced to death, a majority vote is required, for example, if there are 15 players left, then 8 votes are needed; if there are 8 players left, then 5 votes are needed.

The traitors know who each other are, however the loyalists do not. For the traitors to win they must outnumber the loyalists. For the loyalists to win they must kill all the traitors.

A day will last a maximum of 5 days, or until someone has been condemned. Night will then begin, and will last for 2 days. During this time, those with night actions may chose to use them, at their own discretion. Then day will start again and the cycle resumes.

As stated earlier, to avoid confusion, use your EB usernames in the discussion. Your character name is a secret at the start of the game. It is up to you whether you want to give away information about yourself. Majiko will make it that little bit harder by occasionally giving some information away for you, otherwise nobody would ever get convicted! It is up to you however to play your cards right to stay in the game. You may of course use your character name if you so wish too, it will all depend on how the discussions go.

-Only players are allowed to reply in this thread.

-You must contribute! If you sign up but do not take part, then I will think of a fitting punishment (probably blowing your cover or having you accidentally die).

-There is to be no editing of posts.

-PMs from me are not to be directly quoted, nor is it allowed to give away your character in this way. The information may however be discussed, but no material may be brought into the game environment.

-Try to always post in character; questions etc can be sent to me by PM.

-Once you are dead you may no longer post in the game.

-The game is not to be discussed outside of the current day's thread unless with me via PM. All other communication except in the story is forbidden unless you are told otherwise.

-Once a day has ended there is to be no more posting.

Anyone found to be breaking these rules should not be surprised to find a dragon turn up and try to eat them. (I am deadly serious... :devil: )

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin

Mike (a servant)

Ernest the Chef

General Marcus

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard)

Lord Savril

Lord Ash

Lord Gary

Lady Suzanne

Grim (head of the royal guard)

General Spencer

Mary (a maid)

Paul (the cellar keeper)

Daniel (a young squire)

Rotrigous (king's advisor)

Calvin (a local fisherman)

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner)

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard)

Friar Brown

Damien (a doctor and herbalist)

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard)

Players: (in no particular order)

1. Inertia - confirmed

2. TinyPiesRUs - confirmed

3. Hyphos - confirmed

4. imperialshadows - confirmed

5. WhiteFang - confirmed (although not officially :tongue:)

6. Lt. Veers - confirmed

7. sdpirate

8. iamded - confirmed

9. stash2sixx - confirmed

10. I Scream Clone - confirmed

11. Pencoin - confirmed

12. Trexxen - confirmed

13. Quarryman - confirmed (but only just :devil:)

14. Batbrick - confirmed

15. Hinckley - confirmed

16. AgentRick57

17. TheBrickster - confirmed

18. KurttKrueger - confirmed

19. Commanderbly42 - confirmed

20. Atoll Dweller - confirmed

21. Flatfoot Thompson - confirmed

Feel free to PM me if you have any queries. The game will begin once everyone has confirmed (and once I am organized :grin: )!

Have fun! :sweet:

Edited by Dragonator

I submit to the greatness of Lord Dragonator.

I pledge allegiance to the great and mighty dragons.

I confirm!

:laugh: And yes, I did read all the rules. :sweet: Lookin' forward to it!

~Peace

I hereby submitteth to the all powerful Dragonator and his wily shenanigans!

I have also readeth the rules! :wacko:

I confirm!

:laugh: And yes, I did read all the rules. :sweet: Lookin' forward to it!

~Peace

Thanks for confirming, although I'm not ready to send out your role yet. :sad:

I hereby submitteth to the all powerful Dragonator and his wily shenanigans!

I have also readeth the rules! :wacko:

Confused? Excellent. :devil:

If you are confused, just send me a PM and I'll explain it to you. :wink:

I submit to the rampaging somethings of the something something system!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Yeah yeah, hail to thee and all that jazz. Let's get this party started. :devil:

I submit to the greatness of Lord what's-his-name... :sceptic:

Looking forward to it. :sweet:

I pledge allegiance to the great and mighty dragons!

(Y'know, because I already have a love for them myself...=P)

Also, this game reminds me slightly more of the mafia I used to play, so I'm still comfortably at home here >=D

~Trexxen

I refuse to submit to anything! Or pledge allegiance to a bunch of murderous fire-breathing megalizards! (but I confirm anyway :grin:)

I refuse to submit to anything! Or pledge allegiance to a bunch of murderous fire-breathing megalizards! (but I confirm anyway :grin:)

L7 Dragons Keep

Quarryman was having a pretty normal day. As usual he had insulted the lord of the keep and the almighty dragons. But that was OK with him, he didn't mind.

But other people did. :devil:

Fly my pretties, fly!!

Out of nowhere a pair of noble dragons swooped down on the unsuspecting Quarryman, and tore him limb from limb. He didn't even have time to scream as flame consumed what remained of his mangled body.

And so end the chronicles of Quarryman, insulter of dragons.

Oh yes, very murderous indeed. :devil:

:tongue: You have been confirmed (as have the rest of you by the way).

I was first to confirm! :tongue:

Showing support for you, my friend!

Now, let's me recite my pledge of allegiance.

Submitting to you? Never! Lord Kenneth only submit to his king.

However, I, Lord Kenneth, pledge his allegiance to solve the Mystery Castle in Dragon Keep! :classic:

There it is, I am in.

On a side note, I may have some questions to ask you. Will clarify the doubts in PM, in case I don't udnerstand some of the rules. :wink:

Now let´s see go play :tongue:

I confirm!

One question, though: will we face execution if we say anything that insults dragons? :tongue:

Edit: There was a thunderclap outside when I hit "add reply". I'm serious. :look:

Edited by Lt. Veers

Thanks to everyone who has confirmed, we are only waiting on a couple more people (and for me to make the graphics, you might have to do without for the first day).

I know every spot is filled, but can I please join?

Well, if you really want to play I can make another spot for you. It means I have to create another character though. Oh matrimony... :tongue:

Yes, you can play in the last spot. You are lucky I haven't sent out characters to anyone yet, otherwise it would be obvious who you are.

I submit to thee, my lord of the... Rings? No, dragons. :tongue: Confirm.

Um, nice of you to confirm, but I'm not sure if you signed up to play... :look: Flatfoot Thompson got the last spot, I can only have a maximum of 21 players, any more is to many. I will however keep you on the reserves list; if someone for some unthinkable reason decides they are going to stop playing, then you can have that spot.

Thanks for your interest however! :sweet:

I confirm!

One question, though: will we face execution if we say anything that insults dragons? :tongue:

Edit: There was a thunderclap outside when I hit "add reply". I'm serious. :look:

MUHAHAHA!!!! You have sealed your doom!

Oh, and for your question, I wont be so favourable to those who don't appreciate the greatness of dragons, so they should watch their backs. Anyone who doesn't love dragons is obviously a traitor. :hmpf::tongue:

Bias? :oh3: Who said anything about bias? I'm not biased... :devil:

Or you could alternatively say something along the lines of:

I think that's it... :tongue::laugh::grin:

I confirm

Yes, you shall all submit t my will... :devil:

The character descriptions have now been sent out to all those that have confirmed they are playing. Once the last 5 people have confirmed, the game will begin. I hope to start sometime tomorrow, so please confirm now! :classic:

Sign in to follow this