Sign in to follow this  
oh whale

[O7 - Ordo - CE] Mandalorian Enclave

*Your entry has earned 4 XP*

https://flic.kr/p/2ky7TDt 

The Empire had been killed, or so I thought. The power-hungry dogs of the Emperor remained, and the New Republic has decided not to do anything about them. I need someone who will.

I’m not ready to return to Mandalore, not yet. Too many bad memories there, the Empire tore our people, my clan, apart.

I discovered a rising clan of mandalorians calling themselves “Eldar.” There’s an enclave on Ordo.

I don’t know if they can help, but they’re the only ones who can take down the Empire once and for all.

0811E4E4-688E-4A3B-A977-04E70FA654AC.jpeg

Edited by goatman461

Nice work. The picture is a bit low quality though. I wouldn't bother uploading to Eurobricks, it really doesn't have enough space. Just paste the URL of your Flickr image in the body text and Eurobricks will do the rest. 

Is that Mandalorian in the back taking a leak? I don't think I've ever seen a refresher made in LEGO before...

14 minutes ago, Bociephus said:

Is that Mandalorian in the back taking a leak? I don't think I've ever seen a refresher made in LEGO before...

err- i suppose that posing could have been bettered 

Eurobricks is not meant to be a photo hosting site. So you really should use a Flickr, Bricksafe, or Blockheads account to host your photos. Then post the links here for pictures.

That said your build has a nice weathered look. You're using some good techniques like the sideways arches to get the vent at the top of the building. I also like that you've used a lot of plates to add texture to the sand. However it looks almost pixelated because of how you spaced the 1x2 plates. Maybe group some of the plates closer together next time.

Nice build, you've used some techniques to give some depth and details to the build, which is great.