Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[H6 - Parnassos - FF] Altruistic Wreckage

*Your entry has earned 28 XP*

Following the fall of the Imperial Remnant on Sinton, some Followers of the Force felt safer attempting the pilgrimage to Ilum, hoping to relieve the long entrenched, fanatical holdouts fighting against the planet's destruction. Rumors of the planet's pillaging by the Empire were well known to the force cult, but so little could be done to right the wrongs of the Empire.

50892286447_ca7c998d31_b.jpg

Attempting a gravitational swing around Parnassos, the Wookiee Rescue Team got too close to the planetary orbital defenses systems left online by the Con Star Mining Corporation as the company fled a reactor meltdown that irradiated the planet. Down to one engine, the Wookiee crew was able to bring their ship in, preserving their cargo of medical supplies and rations, but leaving their ship immobile and pinned to the rocks.

50895496497_d7b3736eaf_b.jpg

As they unload their ship and assess the damage, the violent hum of a speeder fast approached...

50895495617_8b3b655f00_b.jpg

Spoiler

Parnassos-back.gif?width=971&height=1561

Edited by goatman461

Creative build (and typical goatman). I like the lavender/ dark blue rocks!

Can´t wait to see more. Especially the unloading by the wookies. I prefer several stills over the animated pic.

Edited by Brickwolf

Thanks. Will still have to work out the kinks of gifs. I was able to link it from a private conversation on discord, but I'm not sure how permanent that is.

More pics and a little story added. Look for a follow up from RB

1 hour ago, goatman461 said:

Will still have to work out the kinks of gifs.

How about bricksafe? It works for me there...

Anyways - awesome ship, and beautiful color complimentary contrasts... I'm getting a Lakers/Vikings feel here... :wink:

1 hour ago, Darth Bjorn said:

How about bricksafe? It works for me there...

Anyways - awesome ship, and beautiful color complimentary contrasts... I'm getting a Lakers/Vikings feel here... :wink:

Nothing to add to that, simply great! 

Great build! The color scheme is really good. I like a lot the mountain details. That big ship is quite difficult to mount there and the cargo feature is fantastic! 

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Nice colors on the base! Is your ship based on any particular design?

no, just started building it and thought it resembled a Wookiee gunship so leaned into that