Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Aerial Hunter

The Aerial Hunter is the ship of the infamous and mysterious twin Blacktron bounty hunter.
Highly maneuverable and fast, it can get the better of most ship in the galaxy. It's armament is composed of a dual laser turret that can rotate at 360°, and two front facing heavy cannons.
It can carry up to two standard prison cells.
The two command pods can detach.

My last minute entry for SpaceJam 2020 Bounty Hunter category. I decided to enter this category on the last building day I had, so this was built, photographed and posted all in a one (working) day .

50889921942_0e5bf61d79_c.jpgAerial Hunter by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr50889921927_77095c5a8d_c.jpgAerial Hunter by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
50889802661_b14509869b_c.jpgAerial Hunter by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
50889921967_c909c40658_c.jpgAerial Hunter by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr

Delightful!  So many Blacktron memories.  The detachable pods are great, and I really like those compact prisoner pods!  :sweet:

Like that it's modular, like the Intruder vibes, overall shape is great. Like the mix of smooth sections and vents too.

I like the design and shaping; the Blacktron-style cockpit pods are very true to the idiom.

The one thing it could use is... Big Blacktron II logos on the large white sections! (Which I realize couldn't be done without large custom stickers spanning multiple parts.)

This looks excellent. Will you be submitting any Blacktron 2 ideas, into the Out of this World Space Builds! contest on Lego Ideas?