Sign in to follow this  
CaptainPolluxofOrion

[LDD WIP] More WIP Mocs done in Studio 2.0

Recommended Posts

Hi my Fellow Buccaneers, Pirates, Smugglers, Imperial Admirals and so on,

This Topic will include some other WIP Builds i made in Studio 2.0. And the current Status/Stage.

Parrot and Motzkuh WIP

In front of the Picture is a liitle ship i made for my Little Nephew. He will have his Seventh Birthday Early February. The SHip is out of WIP Phase. I only have to buld a instruction then its ready. (Ok i have to make some Custom Sails) I have all Lego Pieces i need. The Name of the Ship is "Motzkuh" its a name my Nephew gave our Make Belief Ship we played many hours. So its only the right thing to name it after the ship. I dont think i can translate "Motzkuh". Ok i try. Motzen is german and stands for moaning or grouse. (i searched on google) Kuh means of course cow. (Cow Skull as Figure Head) So the english name of the Ship will be "Moaning Cow" i think.

The Ship behind the "Motzkuh" is the parrot you know of my other WIP Topic. This is its current building stage. It will be my ship and the price for the "Motzkuh" If you have a Pirateship you need a Merchant Ship to plunder. :pir-wink:

 

 

Some Type of Carrack Design WIP

The Ship on the next Picture is an early Ship Design from Fall 2019 up to now. I edited it quiet a bit over the month. This is its current Stage. Its built on old Prefab hulls. (In Studio only the 16 wide from the Skulls Ey Schooner are ready to use, i think) In real i have the old brown Bow and Rear one and 3 Middle Ones. One from the Carribean Clipper i got 1991 on christmas. (Nostalgica) and two i bought on Ebay 10 years ago. This will be our (My Nephew and me) Representation of an Imperial Armada Carrack/Galleon InBetween Design. Its quiet large and bulky for the length of the prefab Hulls. I might overthink the design. I think i could make a better Hull Line like in the Captain Greenhair Tutorial. In this stage its over 2900 Pieces. Dont know if i can afford the Pieces in the next 2 years or so.

Shipdesign for my Brother WIP

The Ship on the next Picture is Design i based loosly on a Caravel i saw on Google. Its for my Brother. When Ship and Instructions are ready i will print the Instruction a give it as a Birthday Gift to my Brother. He has a big Medieval/Fantasy Army so he is in need of an Ship. The Two Handed Swords on the leftside are Designs i made on the Partsdesigner an Software you can also download on Bricklink. You can import Ready Designs of Parts or Decals on Studio 2.0. I made these only for aestethic Purpose. I have some Brickarms Two Handed Swords in real.

 

I will post more WIP Designs in near future.

 

And sorry for bad english. I hope i will advance in time.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, in terms of their construction, they are ships from different eras. You're good at building ships you've seen with Lego. Through ideas and changes, you turn it into your own ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NOD said:

Interesting, in terms of their construction, they are ships from different eras. You're good at building ships you've seen with Lego. Through ideas and changes, you turn it into your own ship.

 

Thanks for your Feedback NOD. :) One question: What Plans do you have on Shipbuilding? I really like your Estrella and Esperanza. :pir-love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, CaptainPolluxofOrion said:

Thanks for your Feedback NOD. :) One question: What Plans do you have on Shipbuilding? I really like your Estrella and Esperanza. :pir-love:

Thank you, I am very glad.:pir-classic:

 

I will probably convert the PARAISO - MOC 21322 Barracuda Ship because I am angry about the rigging. I also need the bricks, because I don't want to buy all of them new.

 

 

I want to build the Esperanza - 21322 Barracuda Frigate with real bricks. The sails will be fabric and there will be some structural changes. I will build the bow and the masts similar to the Estrella. I will make the deck flatter and with less height differences. I was annoyed with the digital build because I had no space to reinforce the masts. I'm still thinking about the rigging. I have to do this better than with the Paraiso.

 

It will take a lot of time to build, but I'll finish at some point. Maybe I'll do a digital build in the meantime. I dont know.

Edited by NOD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NOD said:

Thank you, I am very glad.:pir-classic:

 

I will probably convert the PARAISO - MOC 21322 Barracuda Ship because I am angry about the rigging. I also need the bricks, because I don't want to buy all of them new.

 

 

I want to build the Esperanza - 21322 Barracuda Frigate with real bricks. The sails will be fabric and there will be some structural changes. I will build the bow and the masts similar to the Estrella. I will make the deck flatter and with less height differences. I was annoyed with the digital build because I had no space to reinforce the masts. I'm still thinking about the rigging. I have to do this better than with the Paraiso.

 

It will take a lot of time to build, but I'll finish at some point. Maybe I'll do a digital build in the meantime. I dont know.

Ah the Paraiso. Had seen it couple of Minutes ago. Really nice Ship. Really good Playability. :pir-huzzah2:

 

Oh yes would love to see the Esperanza as a real Build Ship :pir-love: I like the Size of her.

 

Iam not much into Frigates myself. I really like Galeons/Carracks/17th Century Man of War. Bulky Ships with high Fore- and aftcastle and many decorative Elements. But its only my opinion. Everyone has a different Shiptype he or she loves. Your Ships are real Beautys!

Would love to see a new Digital Built from you. (What software do you use. I would say studio, am i right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am using Studio 2.0. If you do "Render Image" then the photos look like you built with real Lego bricks.

 

I like all ships. Check out the following (be careful, your eyes might fall out of your head):

 

 

Edited by NOD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NOD said:

I am using Studio 2.0. If you do "Render Image" then the photos look like you built with real Lego bricks.

 

I like all ships. Check out the following (be careful, your eyes might fall out of your head):

 

 

Had render myself one picture. Can upload it tommorow or so. :)

 

Oh cool. I have to see myself. :)

 

Holy....

Thats one hell of a Lego Version of an real Ship. :pir-love:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.