Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[R4 - Lur - CE] Fired !

*Your entry has earned 3 XP*

Planet Lur, nowadays

ara0.png : The Kobalt model droid stole a TIE fighter arguing a directive 4 just after we lose contact with the SSO of mister Damahd

46k7.png : A directive 4 !? OK thanks for the report ! Keep me informed ! Over !

ara0.png : Copy that ! Over !

a6uf.jpg

j9ol.png : What director !? You're not director anymore ! The scouting branch departement is not an open bar for some antiquities and weapons smuggling ! Especially with Mandalorians !

nbl6.png : Sure ! And could you explain us what we are doing on such a planet. it is of no interest for the Guild !

46k7.png : You're wrong, I came here to see if we can use some asgnats for tunneling.

j9ol.png : Our money is not to be used to deal with the Mandalore ragged house long bereft of lordship. This is Kendir Ac Voor, your successor at the scouting branch direction.

uj97.jpg

j9ol.png : You're fired Krakoo Kaas !

46k7.png : You too !

PIUWWWWWWW PIUWWWWWWWWW

8szw.jpg

46k7.png : Nice shot my friend.

vcuh.jpg : You paid me for, the customer is king !

46k7.png : Igooooooor !

vlrz.jpg : Yes director ! Err.. I see, I have some cleaning to do.

ec3q.jpg

46k7.png : No cleaning Igor, you can pack, we are leaving... And don't call me director anymore.

vlrz.jpg : Yes, master, an info : we've just lost all com with Chorlian II, probably destroyed over Mustafar. And your clearance have all been cancelled by the MG

46k7.png : You're still here ?

6emj.jpg : Yes customer.

46k7.png : I need a ship. Hyperespace capable. Your price will be mine.

6emj.jpg : Sure my Lord.

C&C welcome, thanks to @Ross Fisher for the collab' and the Mandalorian sniper on the roof top.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by goatman461
Tried to remove the images in the spoiler, but they won't budge.

Pretty funny story! Glad you could use that build well. I feel a bit gutted that you won't be able to make more use of those Mining Guild tiles.

3 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Pretty funny story! Glad you could use that build well. I feel a bit gutted that you won't be able to make more use of those Mining Guild tiles. 

The pics were gimped. I have no tiles with MG imprint