natesroom

Change Eurobricks Header

Can i personalize the header on eurobricks? i thought i could from a long time ago but i'm not sure. Its so hard to see my account name, messages etc. Example:

Also i only have a 100kb limit in my "Attachment" is there another way you put photos 

Capture.JPG

Edited by natesroom
Attacment

You can't make your own header. In the past you could choose one of the headers we made, but I am not sure this option still exists.

We are working on moving the forum to a new server. After that, we will be working on creating new skins/themes.

On 1/24/2021 at 6:10 PM, natesroom said:

Also i only have a 100kb limit in my "Attachment" is there another way you put photos in your posts?

The paperclip/upload option on Eurobricks that you're talking about is only for very small images to be used in your signature line, etc., here on the board.  For sharing photos of MOCs and whatnot, you'll want to use a 3rd party service and I think most folks would recommend Flickr, if not using a Lego-focussed image hosting service.

Here's a tutorial on linking/embedding Flickr images in your posts: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

6 hours ago, deraven said:

The paperclip/upload option on Eurobricks that you're talking about is only for very small images to be used in your signature line, etc., here on the board.  For sharing photos of MOCs and whatnot, you'll want to use a 3rd party service and I think most folks would recommend Flickr, if not using a Lego-focussed image hosting service.

Here's a tutorial on linking/embedding Flickr images in your posts: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

Thanks i do have 3rd party, however occasionaly on other boards i may just snip something to post and its a hassle to show something if i have to always upload to 3rd party, but no worries i already use flickr