Simulterious

[O10 – Gorse - TT] A botched arrest

*Your entry has earned 7 XP*

50868965838_f4ee487868_c.jpgA botched arrest [2] by Simulterious, on Flickr

"Sir please, I'm just a crane operator!" The worker was dressed plainly, you could cross paths with him and forget his face as soon as he went out of view. If he was involved, it was in a minor capacity at best. Still, they needed results, weak as they were.

50868966508_f54462b173_c.jpgA botched arrest [3] by Simulterious, on Flickr

"Sargeant, arrest him" lieutenant Seele barked the order. "You can't do this! Our company is under the protection of the New Republic Judicial forces! Let me go, please!"

50868966873_382170ea47_c.jpgA botched arrest [1] by Simulterious, on Flickr

This was botched, thought Seele. They should have taken him in quietly, now there's at least one witness. He knew too much, and they were already treading on thin ground by operating on Gorse. "Kill the togruta, and make it seem like they fought!"

His ensign followed him. He had a weak stomach, and Seele couldn't stand him. Hard times require hard choices, they told him at the academy. Each step brings them that much closer to controlling the world, one way or the other.

A small alleyway sat in the shadows. Cloaked in darkness, someone watched the scene unfold...

Edited by goatman461

Great build, great story! Shows the imperial "the outcome justifies the means" way of doing things!

Edited by Brickwolf

It would be nice to see some snot techniques on the building walls. The stacking becomes a little repetitive, but you capture a great atmosphere in this build. :thumbup:

Wonder who the mando in the shadows is... :pir-blush:

I really like those steel shutters. I've used the spring-loaded brick as a SNOT brick so often I'd completely ignored the fact that it might look better this way round.