• The house looks good
  • Good varieties of rooms decor
  • New Dog
  • New Dashboard print
  • Lots of space to pose minifigures even without the road plates
  • Good parts selections for expanding similar style building

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• Road plates not necessarily needed in my opinion

Overall, I do like this set.  It looks nice and great to get new dog which is a golden retriever!  The new dashboard print also a nice addition.  And it's always nice to see CMF parts being utilised in normal set (the video game controller).  I don't really like the road plates though and to be honest, it didn't really add much to the set. I guess it's really depended on individual's preference.  I got this set with discount so the price was not that bad for me but in RRP the price does feel a bit on the high end.  I will recommend this set if you cant wait to get the new dog or does not have similar sets before and of course if you are into the new road plates =)

Nice review, Pchan! I liked that it showed the details and your thoughts about the set in a very concise format. I would suggest trying shooting with a tripod if you are interested in taking your video production quality to the next level.

I like that Lego is doing a lot more detailed and fun domestic play-sets than they did when I was a kid. This kind of set is great for young and old, boys and girls, which I think is really cool.

21 minutes ago, Man with beard said:

I like that Lego is doing a lot more detailed and fun domestic play-sets than they did when I was a kid.

Yes, I sometimes rebuild sets I owned in the early 90s and modern sets are a lot more detailed.

22 minutes ago, Man with beard said:

Nice review, Pchan! I liked that it showed the details and your thoughts about the set in a very concise format. I would suggest trying shooting with a tripod

Thanks, I'm trying to build one with lego =).