Rockstaremcee

What did you BUILD today?

3zb0yj59f5d71.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a
Took two new Spider-Man sets and misc previous sets/pieces and many PAB parts, and started MOC-ing a Modular compatible Base of Operations for Spiderman.  Obviously, nowhere near complete yet.
76175 Spider-Man's Lair
76174 Spider-Man's Monster Truck

75546 Minion's in Gru's Lab (with my son)

One Engine, Two Engine, Red Engine, Blue Engine

51377535842_3fb521db5a_z.jpg

The finalized forms of Wild West steam locomotives 1 and 2 are built in real life... minus a couple parts (two blue 1x4 tiles are missing) on Two's tender. They've been WIP's for a while, and I needed to get them done.

Had a big family Lego build-together weekend with my kids, and my siblings with their children and all together built several sets:

31202 LEGO Art Disney's Mickey Mouse

76166 Avengers Tower Battle

76940 T.Rex Fossil Exhibition

10293 Santa's Visit

30413 Friends Flower Cart

10717 Classic Bricks Bricks Bricks 1500+ pcs (2 of them)

It was a blast of a weekend!

The last couple of nights I have been building two of the 31120 Creator Medieval Castle, I did the main build with the first and the tower with the second which disappointed me how many pieces were left over.  I thought they alternative builds would at least use most all of the pieces.

40462: Valentine's Brown Bear.

After 3 year of seasonal Brickheadz I think those 2021 Seasonals are a nice change. (my only ever Brickheadz I do have is the Ghost)

I do hope 2022 will have some seasonal minifig sets again as it's been 5 years since 2017. 

Edited by TeriXeri

76155 Arishem’s Shadow. It was a pretty cool build. A different sort of mech. Not a fan of how they did the feet(Technic structure) but we didn’t see them, so anything goes I suppose. 

Finished Santa’s Visit.

Great finished build, although the place is a fire hazard - candles everywhere 😁

On 11/24/2021 at 4:04 AM, Flexbex said:

Got to say, this is a great thread idea.

Thank you!  It seemed like a fun viewpoint to note what we build and see what others are are working on.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:15 PM, Ajf350d said:

Finished Santa’s Visit.

Great finished build, although the place is a fire hazard - candles everywhere 😁

Lol, I thought the same when I built it.

Built 75954 Harry Potter Hogwart's Great Hall.  I watched all of the Harry Potter movies (for the first time) after Thanksgiving and have been building all the many sets (I had already collected)  It has been great fun and I hope to get a decent picture of them all together once finished.