cavegod

[Moc] [Instructions] UCS AT-M6

AT-M6 | Parts: 26065 +SBrick | Difficulty: expert| Dimensions: 112 x 56 x 100 (cm)/ 45'' x 23'' x 40''| Designer: Cavegod | Instructions: BrickBob

Instructions for Cavegod's massive AT-M6 are finally available at "The Brick-Collective" (https://brick-collective.com/en/produkt/cavegod-at-m6/) 😊. After several months of construction, additional months of modifying & creating instructions we proudly present Cavegod's AT-M6 or as we call it internally "our little monster".

For those who do not want to collect & check more than  25000 bricks, on request, you can get a full building kit by Brick Moon! 

Find us at Instagram & Flickr:

Brick Moon: https://www.instagram.com/sebastianneuss/
BrickBob: https://www.instagram.com/_brickbob_/
The Brick-Collective: https://www.instagram.com/brick_collective/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brick-collective/

UCS At-M6

UCS AT-M6UCS AT-M6

UCS AT-M6

At-M6 vs At-At

Edited by cavegod

Never realized how much bigger it was supposed to be than the at-at. Crazy build, looks impressive! What’s the expected turn around on instructions?

26 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Never realized how much bigger it was supposed to be than the at-at. Crazy build, looks impressive! What’s the expected turn around on instructions?

End of February I think.

30 minutes ago, Stuartn said:

That's an amazing build. Can it be taken apart easily for transportation?

Yes but requires 2 people!

Jaw dropping! I can only marvel at the size of it next to the AT-AT.

I can't wait to see how the instructions/kit turn out, and some more pictures of the build of course. On another note... 24,000 pieces!? My goodness, this absolutely shatters anything I've built before. Can't wait to dive into the parts list and figure out a timeline to taking a crack at the build.

Another great one Pete, congrats!

4 hours ago, treffer21 said:

Awesome work pete.

Any idea how much the building kit at brickmoon will be....round about?

Cheers stefan

Haven't got a clue you will have to ask him.

Man, you just raise the bar every time you post a new MOC. Didn’t think it would be possible to top that AT-AT and here we are. 

Personally, I prefer the vehicles from the original trilogy, that being said... I love this MOC!!! Your re-creation is most impressive. Not only in terms of scale (even if it's not negligible), but especially in terms of fidelity with the film. My hat's off to you sir.

Quick question, will there be in the instructions the steps to convince a girlfriend to accept to have this true work of art in the house? I have the impression that this will be the most difficult part of the assembly. :grin:

Edited by l0renZo

21 minutes ago, l0renZo said:

Personally, I prefer the vehicles from the original trilogy, that being said... I love this MOC!!! Your re-creation is most impressive. Not only in terms of scale (even if it's not negligible), but especially in terms of fidelity with the film. My hat's off to you sir.

Quick question, will there be in the instructions the steps to convince a girlfriend to accept to have this true work of art in the house? I have the impression that this will be the most difficult part of the assembly. :grin:

Yes Instructions are underway already.

Are there any decent alternatives for part 49612 Dome Top? There aren't many available in the world and they're going for no less than $20 a piece. Thanks!

Only 7 worldwide to sell in lbg, that’s not good -_-

Paint it or use dish 6x6?

Yeah, that's the direct obvious pain point in the pictures*. The dome 49612 is well visible and in the meantime almost sold out. I also have only 24 in lbg, so not enough.

Next replacement would be 88293 Brick, Round Corner 3 x 3 x 2 Dome Top together with 6005 Arch 1 x 3 x 2 Curved Top. The radius is slightly different to the 48092 4*4 macaroni next to it. But as far as I can say (I did not buy the instructions yet) this does not matter so much because the inner parts of the fuel cylinder are done with curved slopes anyway. This gap is pretty small and neglectible on such a big model.

Alternatively you can buy 8 times the 75253 droid commander...

*as we don't know other easter eggs in the inventory, except the sheer amount of pieces

Edited by Mr Ogel