Sign in to follow this  
Antha

Observation, lime and gray

Back to one of my modes of operation, the creation inspired by a piece, here the 25214 in Light Bluish Gray. For several months, the piece has been on my desk, I have made dozens of shapes without ever ending up with a finished creation. Now I have finally arrived at a result and I am waiting for your feedback. It is also a creation that is very much in evidence, it is the first time I have left so many. Well, there are eyes too, I like SF mocs with eyes :)

Observation, lime and gray

Very nice and interesting unique design!  It definitely gives an alien vibe.  The simplicity but effectiveness of the whole thing is fantastic!

On 1/17/2021 at 7:27 PM, Vilhelm22 said:

Very nice and interesting unique design!  It definitely gives an alien vibe.  The simplicity but effectiveness of the whole thing is fantastic!

Nice comment, thanks :)

22 hours ago, Lira_Bricks said:

Nice build! :)

Is it a gray slime in grass, or is it one big green organism with gray spots? x)

Thank you for your comment and for your question, I leave you the choice of the answer :)

This is super weird and cool! This organism/creature is great, a real example of the random things we can make with LEGO. I am having a hard time choosing my favourite little eyeball grey-creature.

Thanks for sharing it.

7 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

This is super weird and cool! This organism/creature is great, a real example of the random things we can make with LEGO. I am having a hard time choosing my favourite little eyeball grey-creature.

Thanks for sharing it.

It's a nice message, thank you very much and thank you for noticing the random aspect :) All creatures have the same DNA, are made with identical parts but are all different, difficult to choose indeed.

Very cool surrealist creation! The smooth rounded organic shapes of the grey contrasting with the loose geometric plate terrain and the two-color palette is very unique and visually stimulating. Most excellent result of a single-piece inspired creation.

Thank you koalayummies, your message make me very happy :)

Edited by Antha