Sign in to follow this  
darkhorse00

[MOC] Vintage Police Car

Sharing my version of vintage police car for the modular police station.

Took reference using the 1948 Plymouth Special Deluxe Police. As how most modular cars are designed, I keep to the rule that it sits 2 in front, and vehicle is 6 wide. The vintage car also has seat for 1 passenger at rear.

Reference of 1948 Plymouth Special Deluxe Police Car taken from: https://americancars-for-sale.com/5608/1948-plymouth-special-deluxe 

More pictures of my vintage lego police car can be found at https://flic.kr/s/aHsmTFkn9q

50834840392_59ecffb1b4_c_d.jpg50834844447_0da8cc67fd_c_d.jpg50834020818_d3b0f6b515_c_d.jpg50834840407_0fc158a03a_c_d.jpg50834840397_2003e68a2c_c_d.jpg

Looks good.  You've captured the Plymouth well and even did a pretty good job with the paint scheme on that one.  The interior is surprisingly roomy and detailed, too.  Nice build!  :classic:

7 hours ago, antp said:

Nice :)

Thanks!!

5 hours ago, Lira_Bricks said:

Good use of the old lego tires!

Yes. I wish they can re-release these old tires again. They look awesome!

6 hours ago, deraven said:

Looks good.  You've captured the Plymouth well and even did a pretty good job with the paint scheme on that one.  The interior is surprisingly roomy and detailed, too.  Nice build!  :classic:

Thanks! Yes. I hv always tried to squeeze in 2 minifigures in front of my cars design to go in line with the modular cars design.