Designed model is based on my previous model Ford Bronco, but created in pickup version with fully reworked rear suspension and body (look and feel I kept as it was in previous Bronco version).

During creation of this model, modular build concept is used to simplify the building process by splitting the overall process on three stages.

Instructionhere

Dimensions: 16 x 38 x 20 stud
Weight: 1100 g
Functions:

1. Steering Control+ L motor
  2. Drive Control+ XL motor
  3. Front independent suspension
  4. Rear 3 link suspension
  5. Openable doors, hood, trunk
  6. Detailed exterior and interior
  7. Adjustable seats
  8. Modular building (body can be easily detached)
  9. Quick access to the battery box for batteries replacement 
  10. You can change the torque just by replacing gears in the chassis

1920x1440.jpgstages.jpg

1920x1340.jpg

1920x1334.jpg

1920x1409.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1280x899.jpg

1280x861.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

Edited by LoMaC

9 minutes ago, Lukes_Brick_Studio said:

Wow, it looks really good. I really like that you use the Control+ elements, in face of the small scale. Excellent work!

Thanks, nice to hear that)

This is great. Very smooth looking. I like how the giant battery box is very neatly put in the bed, looking like a cargo or a bed cover. Well done!

5 minutes ago, MajklSpajkl said:

This is great. Very smooth looking. I like how the giant battery box is very neatly put in the bed, looking like a cargo or a bed cover. Well done!

Cool, enjoy it, i had in plans to build some trailer for my Broncos, but now i am trying to concentrate on other mocs)

Such a beatiful build!

Clean lines and looks like everything is just where it belongs, well done! Looks way better than the 42122.

Just asking: Why did you use hinges on the fron bumper insteat of axle connectors? Different angle?

This thing looks awesome. Just wondering, which software did you use to design the digital model? I use Stud.io, and they still don't have C+ elements which is super annoying.

Just now, Jundis said:

Such a beatiful build!

Clean lines and looks like everything is just where it belongs, well done! Looks way better than the 42122.

Just asking: Why did you use hinges on the fron bumper insteat of axle connectors? Different angle?

Thanks, nice to know that you are impressed by my moc, regarding bumper - it is just because macarons don't allow to use connectors,
as connector has pin whole with wide edges, and angle the same as in the connector N3

Just now, JLiu15 said:

This thing looks awesome. Just wondering, which software did you use to design the digital model? I use Stud.io, and they still don't have C+ elements which is super annoying.

Thank you, i used Stud.io, you are right control+ are missed, but i found custom parts files and imported them into studio.

Oh, this is brilliant. The suspension looks super responsive and the packaging is amazing. And the windscreen and pillars in Technic and at that scale - wow! The chassis photo resonates with me a lot - this is exactly the scale and level of density I like the most. Amazing work. Any chance for a under belly shot? I am super interested in the suspension, especially since it is updated from the previous version and seems to work really well.

Edited by proran

I don't think I've ever seen functional Contol+ on such a small vehicle. And you succeeding in making minimal gaps between parts; far better than TLG has ever done. I applaud you. Any chance of instructions? :grin:

3 hours ago, proran said:

Oh, this is brilliant. The suspension looks super responsive and the packaging is amazing. And the windscreen and pillars in Technic and at that scale - wow! The chassis photo resonates with me a lot - this is exactly the scale and level of density I like the most. Amazing work. Any chance for a under belly shot? I am super interested in the suspension, especially since it is updated from the previous version and seems to work really well.

Thanks for your comment really appreciate it, i made few photos for you)
1920x1440.jpg 

1920x1440.jpg

2 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

I don't think I've ever seen functional Contol+ on such a small vehicle. And you succeeding in making minimal gaps between parts; far better than TLG has ever done. I applaud you. Any chance of instructions? :grin:

Cool, enjoy it, instruction you can find on rebrickable via this link, thanks for mentioning this, seems i completely forget about link for instruction in the description(

1 hour ago, nerdsforprez said:

Liftarm beams positioned directly on top of panels is a great look.  Seamless.  Wonderful functionality.  

Thanks, i hope you it will be useful for you)

58 minutes ago, Milan said:

Such a nice and functional MOC in such a small package. Like it!

Nice to hear that, enjoy it)

Edited by LoMaC

Fantastic build! Looks great for such a small scale.

5 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Fantastic build! Looks great for such a small scale.

Thank you!:thumbup: