evancelt

[COR -FB] Prospecting in Wullham

On the second day after their arrival on Panarium, a lightning storm hit and the settlers had to seek shelter. With no buildings erected yet, they were quite exposed in their camp.

After seeking shelter next to a nearby rock outcrop, two pioneers began to wonder about what riches lay embedded in those rocks.

As the storm broke, the two returned with pickaxes and began breaking off chunks of rock.

wullham-prospecting.jpg

Prospecting build in Wullham.

OOC: What do we have in these rocks?

Is that lavender or medium lavender you have used for the highlights in the rocks? Either way it looks quite unique and will be interesting to see incorporated into upcoming scenes of the island. (checks lavender stash... crap! no plates... Hello Bricklink!!)

4 hours ago, evancelt said:

OOC: What do we have in these rocks?

It appears we have more rocks! The intrepid settlers have found ideal conditions for a rock quarry.

Yay rocks! Sounds like time for a quarry.

I'm pretty sure that is normal Lavender rather than Medium Lavender, though you have me second guessing myself now and the poor lighting on this build doesn't help! I was rushing to build this and the three small builds for the surveying post all in 1.5 hours I had available last night - meant cutting corners on lighting/editing!

I definitely used regular Lavender on small specks in the intro build.

lavender.jpg

Medium Lavender is on top and regular Lavender is on the bottom, so I'm pretty sure it is regular Lavender in the build.