Sign in to follow this  
John Cromwell

[MOC] Nazi SS Officer

Recently my brother made this cool armband for his imperial shuttle pilot to make him become a SS Officer. I thought it was pretty cool, so I thought I would share it with you all.

If you are offended with this post, that's your business. Please don't comment on how I'm racist, etc. Art is art, regardless of what is being shown.

SS Officer

And of course, Nazis with lightsabers! 

Nazis with Lightsabers!

Dude, if you are posting an SS officer minifig, with a swastika armband, at the very least your brother is stupid, at worst, he's idolizing Nazis.
What made you think it was okay to post this, like seriously, what is wrong with you???

52 minutes ago, Crazycrownieguy said:

Dude, if you are posting an SS officer minifig, with a swastika armband, at the very least your brother is stupid, at worst, he's idolizing Nazis.
What made you think it was okay to post this, like seriously, what is wrong with you???

Did you not read my post? I said: "If you are offended with this post, that's your business. Please don't comment on how I'm racist, etc. Art is art, regardless of what is being shown."

My brother is neither stupid nor is he idolizing Nazis. He simply made a representation of a historical figure that happens to be highly political. There is nothing wrong with me. 

51 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Looks cheap and garbagey with pubic hair stuck to it.

Why thank you. (Not.) I never said it was professional.

It's clear from the post you yourself wrote that you knew this might offend people. Therefore you have to ask yourself, what's your point in doing so? It's a hastily done custom, hastily taken photos, and tongue-in-cheek presentation ("Nazi with lightsaber haha"). In fact it seems your only point is to be "edgy" and offend people, not to share something worthwhile.

Art that challenges people is one thing. Posting a minimal effort LEGO Nazi custom is obnoxious at best.