Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Feeding the Flock

That's lovely!  I really like the beaten path and that lime green grass, and the very enthusiastic look on his face.  :classic:  Nice work on the house as well, keeping it visually interesting without being too busy at that small size.  Nice build!

I like your well design especially, but that's also a good use of those 2x2 bumpy car like grey pieces, whatever they're called. :laugh:

This is such a lovely work. Simple and effective design, yet very unique in style and parts use. 
Fantastic color splashes, so well defined. Somehow, even the shadows look fantastic. 

Amazing contribution, as always, sir Isaac. I'm loving those petite vignettes you've been putting out there. Very inspiring stuff. 

SkoL!

Well done!  You have a great taste for adventurous colors, and the lime green is a great indicator of the early spring to me.  You have a really nice use of the weird slope type plates in the wall, and the intentional round plates looks great near the roofline.  Even the square well is detailed yet simple, which I find hard to pull off.  The dark browns against the LBG look great, and your use of the DBG for the base really blocks the color.  Outstanding (as usual for you! :laugh:)!

You've gone a little bit crazy lately with color choices SK, but I like it!  I also like how the effect created by the rounded plates around the door is echoed by a similar effect with those slope pieces in the roofed section.

Edited by mrcp6d
Spelling is a skill I don't appear to have today...