Bob De Quatre

[MOC] The Last Lighthouse At The End Of The Kitchen Table

A little something I wanted to do for quite a while!

Last week my girlfriend was away from home for a 5 days business trip. The moment she passd the door, I started the "Lighthouse Project"! I had a limited time to build the whole thing and surprise her when she returned... And of course the lighthouse had to be fully functionnal too...

50827931338_b482efcb53_c.jpgThe Last Lighthouse At The End Of The Kitchen Table by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr

Yo that's so cool! Weirdly enough when I looked at it the first thing I thought was "That's so cool it should be glued and kept as a permanent decoration". 

Is that kitchen real? It looks too clean!

That would be a great way to hide ugly but functional table legs, much like some people cover columns/supports with LEGO.

Stunning! Truly one of the most unique builds I've ever seen!

Wow, this came out so well. Fantastic job! And I really like what you did by way of landscaping. The flowers are lovely. 

Proper brilliant. Hopefully nobody accidentally boots it all across the room getting a drink in the middle of the night :) 

Very nice to see pictures of the actual lighthouse more close up, and I can see now just how well done it is.  This is a true masterpiece!

4 hours ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Very nice to see pictures of the actual lighthouse more close up, and I can see now just how well done it is.  This is a true masterpiece!

Thanks.

I forgot to share on EB the last adventure of the lighthouse, that is now a bedside lamp in my bedroom.

50848866291_17a840efb8_c.jpgThe Last Lighthouse At The End Of The Kitchen Table by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr