Sign in to follow this  
natesroom

Can you combine Creator Pirate 31109 and 21322 Barracuda Bay

The answer is its legos yes you can. However, I just got both of these for Christmas and i was thinking about combining these two sets, but most of the posts i have seen are just combining 2 of the same sets. I was just wondering if anyone had done this? I think i might just want to build both of them. But i thought i would just ask around here. 

Edited by natesroom

14 hours ago, natesroom said:

The answer is its legos yes you can. However, I just got both of these for Christmas and i was thinking about combining these two sets, but most of the posts i have seen are just combining 2 of the same sets. I was just wondering if anyone had done this? I think i might just want to build both of them. But i thought i would just ask around here. 

I'm doing it with my ship model which you can see here.

50821523412_678b161770_z.jpg

I'm combining the brick-built sails aspect from set 31109, with the ship from 21332. I enlarged and modified the sails considerably, and of course the ship is now green.

Does this help you, @natesroom?

Actually this does help in the sense that you are doing what I was talking about. What are you gonna do with the remaining parts of the set? 

Just now, natesroom said:

Actually this does help in the sense that you are doing what I was talking about. What are you gonna do with the remaining parts of the set? 

I'm actually buying the parts straight from Bricklink, not the actual sets, as it's too many recolors to worry about otherwise. It's just not price effective to do otherwise for this specific model.

On 1/13/2021 at 11:19 AM, natesroom said:

Can you combine Creator Pirate 31109 and 21322 Barracuda Bay.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't let the streams cross! :pir-oh:

Ooops! Wrong franchise!

I was eyeing the 31109 for the longest time but getting my legoland annual membership with the 10% discount made me close the deal on this set finally, I get the creator series is all brick but has anyone tried to combine the regular pieces of a pirate ship with this set?  I'm curious how it would look like just as normal pirate ship with cloth sails, hull and animals.  I am about to seriously see if I can do it, but just curious if anyone has tried this before. 

I bought this set since it can be a pirate cave or a tavern, the tavern is what sold it for me since it's one of the few full sized pirate buildings in a long time IMHo.  

5 hours ago, eldiano said:

I was eyeing the 31109 for the longest time but getting my legoland annual membership with the 10% discount made me close the deal on this set finally, I get the creator series is all brick but has anyone tried to combine the regular pieces of a pirate ship with this set?  I'm curious how it would look like just as normal pirate ship with cloth sails, hull and animals.  I am about to seriously see if I can do it, but just curious if anyone has tried this before. 

I bought this set since it can be a pirate cave or a tavern, the tavern is what sold it for me since it's one of the few full sized pirate buildings in a long time IMHo.  

Maybe you can combine the remaining pieces of 21322 with the all the pieces of 31109, and build a MEGA tavern. ;Or some other big complete pirate structure/base.

I would love to see that.