I just noticed two new sets from a new lego theme called BricQ,

The great thing is it has a bunch of new recolors, here are the ones I found:

• Lime 7x11x1 frames
  • Medium Azure 5x7x1 frames
  • Medium Azure technic baseplate 11x19x1
  • Black weighted brick 2x6x2
  • Rare purple beams and red 3x11x1 panels
  • Various new "old style" technic parts in new colors

It includes pnumatics, mechanical technic parts and some system/semi-technic parts

Here is a photo of the Bricq Motion Prime set:
45400_prod_Pre_02.png?auto=webp&format=pAnd here is a Here is a photo of the Bricq Motion Essential set:
45401_prod_Pre_02.png?auto=webp&format=p

Regards, Snipe.

Edited by SNIPE

The sets are up on Bricks and Pieces (new parts are not in stock yet) and the rereleased fan windmill blade part is listed at 114$ per piece! Is there a mistake?

55 minutes ago, chlego said:

Wait how many do these cost? They're way too cool

From the Lego link: $99.95 USD for each set.

1 hour ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

The sets are up on Bricks and Pieces (new parts are not in stock yet) and the rereleased fan windmill blade part is listed at 114$ per piece! Is there a mistake?

Must be - or at least they have no spares, as that's more than the sets themselves cost.

3 hours ago, SNIPE said:

Black projectile launcher bases athough lego is calling them 'weighted bricks' so im not certain.what they are.

I think those are, in fact, weighted bricks. My family has an older Lego Education kit, and it included one of those weight bricks. I think they were originally used in floating boats in the '80s or '90s, but they are rather handy sometimes!

Just now, 2GodBDGlory said:

I think those are, in fact, weighted bricks. My family has an older Lego Education kit, and it included one of those weight bricks. I think they were originally used in floating boats in the '80s or '90s, but they are rather handy sometimes!

oh cool!

6 hours ago, SNIPE said:

Medium blue 5x7 frames

Medium blue technic baseplate 11x19x1

*Medium azure

Both set is separated with technic main and none technic main.

9 hours ago, ScT said:

From the Lego link: $99.95 USD for each set.

Isn't it totally worth it? for all the special parts we get?

Ooh, those fan blades! I had a GBC idea involving them but didn't get around to actually trying to build anything as the blades are pretty expensive today... I hope the prices come down with the release of these sets.

Nice to see those pneumatics parts (though still no thin long cylinder) and recolours of various pieces too!

Since it's an educational product you pay a premium for the educational materials included with the sets, so YMMV with whether or not they're worth it, though there are some interesting parts included as mentioned above.

I wanted to jump in, however, to say that I think the color coding on the sorting/storage trays may be my favorite detail of these sets!  Simple, functional, and clever.