Ok guys. I know I left eurobricks.
But sometimes it's more mature to admit you miss something than to keep your point.
Now, to the good part. I've had time, being afar from fights over silly stuff, to build and me and a friend did this.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f37ee26a-8944-44e1-a29c-573f51bfcbbb/

Took us a lot of time, effort and love as you can see.

Please. We really, really need your help to make our little dream come true.
Bring us to the 10k club. You have this power, I have not.
I was able to gather 722 votes in 3 days, so I'm really starting to believe this can be real.
But it can't work without your love and help.
You can support, you can leave a comment and you can also share this to increase our chances.

I want to believe. Do believe with me, will you guys?

ccc0.jpg

ccc1.jpg

ccc2.jpg

ccc3.jpg

ccc5.jpg

ccc6.jpg

ccc7.jpg

ccc9.jpg

ccc8.jpg

ccca.jpg

cccb.jpg

Nice build! The details are great!

It's also great to see you back, just a pity you can't change your username... :tongue:

Very nice!  All of the figures are perfect!  I particularly like the Oompa Loompas, Violet Beauregard, Mike Teevee, and Willy Wonka.  Supported!  And good luck reaching 10k!

Welcome back. We all feel a raw nerve sometimes (especially during these strange times) and the Colosseum discussion was just one of those things. I wasn’t a fan of the set either :laugh:

Seems a lot of WW/CATCF submissions recently. Whilst I really like the design of the chocolate river, sorry to say I’m disappointed you went with the truly awful Burton/Depp remake rather than the original. That’s probably why Charlie and the OLs look completely wrong. Is this the scene after Augustus Gloop has been sucked up the tube? Missed a play feature there.

Good luck though!

I think your model looks fantastic, and personally I enjoy the Tim Burton Charlie and the Chocolate Factory quite a lot, but given how universally derided it is on the internet and amongst adults generally, I can't see LEGO producing it. A Gene Wilder version is much more likely to be accepted.

Why are all of the figures flesh-coloured rather than light flesh? Charlie himself was pretty pasty in the movie.

10 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

I think your model looks fantastic, and personally I enjoy the Tim Burton Charlie and the Chocolate Factory quite a lot, but given how universally derided it is on the internet and amongst adults generally, I can't see LEGO producing it. A Gene Wilder version is much more likely to be accepted.

Why are all of the figures flesh-coloured rather than light flesh? Charlie himself was pretty pasty in the movie.

You are simply, in one word, right.
We are editing the project.
A purple jacketed-orange hatted- character will soon come in.
I hope this will bring more votes.
We need those.
I hereby thank all the people on Eurobricks.
You are my friends.

146730773_476735487051185_46013658782937

20 hours ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Congrats on 5K @Former Itaria No Shintaku!!!!  Looking forward to seeing this reach 10K in the next month (It will!) !

We are slowing down a lot. We received a lot of votes in the last 48 hours just because a lot of people just connected to the ideas site to vote for the 10 years anniversary or see the results of the review.
But, now we're back to the normal slow pace. Whoever votes us gives us a smile that you cannot imagine.
I want desperately to reach the 10k, it's a me vs me stuff now. 
So, I personally thank whoever wants to vote me, has voted me or will advice friends/relatives/whoever to vote for me.

1 hour ago, Former Itaria No Shintaku said:

This also is a project of mine:

So you can vote this too if you like

I like! I support!

Thanks. 
Alas the projects really need an help as they are getting stuck and it hurts after all the work and sacrifice I made.
Let's wait and see.
Maybe a frontpage on Eurobricks would help a lot! :innocent:

On 2/5/2021 at 5:22 AM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

We are slowing down a lot. We received a lot of votes in the last 48 hours just because a lot of people just connected to the ideas site to vote for the 10 years anniversary or see the results of the review.
But, now we're back to the normal slow pace. Whoever votes us gives us a smile that you cannot imagine.
I want desperately to reach the 10k, it's a me vs me stuff now. 
So, I personally thank whoever wants to vote me, has voted me or will advice friends/relatives/whoever to vote for me.

Totally normal if the number of votes per day decreases after it reaches the 5k mark; that happens with almost every project. Right now it seems to be getting about 50 supporters per day so I believe in it.

Edited by JintaiZ

1 minute ago, JintaiZ said:

Totally normal if the number of votes per day decreases after it reaches the 10k mark; that happens with almost every project. Right now it seems to be getting about 50 supporters per day so I believe in it.

You probably wanted to say "the 5k mark"?

1 minute ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

You probably wanted to say "the 5k mark"?

Fixed the typo, but the general idea is still the same. I've seen projects (not going to call out specific names) reach the 5k mark in less than a month and then support pretty much ends.

Edited by JintaiZ

1 minute ago, JintaiZ said:

Fixed the typo, but the general idea is still the same.

Yes, actually we just think that this way we're just slowing down too much. Let's hope to have some expolits.

I‘ve supported the project as well :sweet: I don‘t really mind whether it‘s based on the 1971 version or the 2005 one, both are iconic in their own right. I never understood why the remake is hated as much as it is, it doesn’t deserve it one bit(e) in my opinion. Good luck!

10 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I‘ve supported the project as well :sweet: I don‘t really mind whether it‘s based on the 1971 version or the 2005 one, both are iconic in their own right. I never understood why the remake is hated as much as it is, it doesn’t deserve it one bit(e) in my opinion. Good luck!

I recently watched the 1971 for the first time and that was weird AF

On 2/8/2021 at 11:38 AM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Maybe a frontpage on Eurobricks would help a lot! :innocent:

Dream come true!

I concur, a Willy Wonka version would be great, and i would back it. I never liked the Charlie and the Chocolate factory. but the background and graphics can work well with the orange and green hair oompa loompas...